Carter Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government."

They've been wasting resources on this for a year and a half while they fail to act on tips of school shooters who went on to kill, because the FBI aren't using their resources correctly.

I'd love for them to do their job but they insist on abusing their powers and act as an arm of the democratic party.
Heel. Sit. Stay. Let the FBI do their job.

They've already been given more than enough rope to do their job. Why are you acting like they they've had road blacks put in front of them? How could I possibly stop them from doing their job?

More false narratives from you guys..

My view on the matter is...it probably doesn't matter whatsoever.

I mean, c'mon now, Trump just had a meeting with Putin and sided with him...for the world to see...if THAT didn't cause an actual uproar, (see his ratings among Rebublicans) then...virtually nothing will.

On that note, Trump has never looked weaker than when he was in the room with Putin.

...but Trump loves him and they are going to have a sleepover in the White House.

SMH

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/administr...former-trump-adviser-232910721--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration on Saturday released a set of documents once deemed top secret relating to the wiretapping of a onetime adviser to Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

The New York Times reported that the documents involving former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page were released to the Times and several other media organizations that had filed Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to obtain them. The FBI later posted the documents to its FOIA website online.

The materials include an October 2016 application to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to wiretap Page as well as several renewal applications, the Times reported. It is highly unusual for documents related to FISA wiretap applications to be released.

While the documents were heavily redacted in places, the Times reported that visible portions of the documents show the FBI telling the intelligence court that Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government." The agency also told the court that "the FBI believes Page has been the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government."

Page has denied being a Russian agent.

After a redaction, the Times reported that the application to wiretap Page included a partial sentence: "... undermine and influence the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election in violation of U.S. criminal law."

The surveillance of Page became a contentious matter between Republican and Democratic lawmakers earlier this year. Republicans alleged the FBI had abused its surveillance powers and improperly obtained the warrant, a charge that Democrats rebutted as both sides characterized the documents in different ways. The documents, meanwhile, remained out of public view.

House Democrats were quick to say that the documents bolstered their arguments.

"For more than a year, House Republicans have bullied the Department of Justice and FBI to release highly sensitive documents to derail the Special Counsel's and other legitimate national security investigations and cover for the President," House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement. "For the sake of our national security and our democracy, these vital investigations must be allowed to continue unhindered by Republican interference. The GOP must cease their attacks on our law enforcement and intelligence communities, and finally decide where their loyalty lies."

Rep. Adam Schiff, the California Democrat who is the ranking member of the House intelligence committee, said the documents underscore the "legitimate concern" the FBI had about Page's activities. Yet Schiff said the materials shouldn't have been released during an ongoing investigation because of national security. He blamed Trump for making public House Republicans' initial memo about the FISA applications, a move by Trump that the congressman called "nakedly political and self-interested, and designed to to (sic) interfere with the Special Counsel's investigation."

Fisa warrant made public. Probably have another indictment on the way here. Page is denying it but looks and sounds pretty evasive and nervous. A mountain of evidence just keeps piling up around Trump and combine this with the truly bizarre and disturbing recent events on the world stage between Trump and Putin....

"There may have been a loose conversation." lmao

O look!! someone who worked for Trump was in Russia at some point, COLLUSION!!!

He's trying so hard to laugh and look innocent.

Did you watch the video?

It was pretty obvious that was nervous as hell but trying to play it off like nothing is happening. He was prepared, rehearsed and still could not spin it the way he intended.

I looked over at my wife and told her "He is lying"..

Exactly man!! With every piece of evidence pointing to something being very off with Trump people still just cannot see it. <Moves>

It's obvious who didn't watch the video and will just blindly defend Trump's people no matter what. He had many opportunities to deny collusion and he couldn't do it. Even at the end when asked directly if the Russians offered him dirt, he doesn't give a straight answer. Sad.

I'm starting to think it's weird that everywhere you look in this administration, it's Russians.

You can't throw a dead cat around this bunch without hitting a Russian nobody can recall

LOFL!!!!!!

They've already been given more than enough rope to do their job. Why are you acting like they they've had road blacks put in front of them? How could I possibly stop them from doing their job?

More false narratives from you guys..
False narrative? Here is the narrative:

Let the FBI do their job.

False narrative? Here is the narrative:

Let the FBI do their job.

Why ask such a misleading question? I have no ability to effect the investigation. All I can do is watch them waste resources for a year and a half and not produce any tangible evidence.

I suppose all these Russian ties could have a perfectly innocent explanation.

But it's sort of a big ask to take the denials at face value anymore

Why ask such a misleading question? I have no ability to effect the investigation. All I can do is watch them waste resources for a year and a half and not produce any tangible evidence.
Come to terms with it any way you like. You get to whine, they get to do their job.

Come to terms with it any way you like. You get to whine, they get to do their job.

Whine? I rarey talk about this subject. I responded to the army of idiots fanning the flames of this substanceless witch hunt, that's it.

Give me evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians, outside of bad optics.

Lol. You guys are going to look so stupid when the psychosis where's off and none of this goes anywhere.

It's perfectly normal and good that people work with Russians, go to Russia, establish relations with Russia etc etc. None of that means collusion but the two are being conflated.

Also, Russia using think tanks, propaganda and other benign forms of election interference is absolutely normal, and barely shades of what America does. None of it means collusion.

I'll be here for you guys when all of this is over, and I'll try not to say I told you so.
But, but, but,,,,,,, he was rattled... <Lmaoo>

I suppose all these Russian ties could have a perfectly innocent explanation.

But it's sort of a big ask to take the denials at face value anymore

Then bet on it. U seem very confident.

Or are u trolling and dont actually believe what u are posting?

You are using the letter "U" in place of the word "you". You have ceded the right to tell anyone to man up, clearly being a 13 year old girl from 1997......

U afraid to bet a 13 year old girl? Yes, u seem scared to. U seem very scared to. U just dont actually believe the bullshit u post

That would make UUUUU a troll

U afraid to bet a 13 year old girl? Yes, u seem scared to. U seem very scared to. U just dont actually believe the bullshit u post

How old are you? 13?

How old are you? 13?

So u will not bet a 13 year old about what u act so confident about. But a 13 year old is willing to bet UUUUUU.

Must suck to be an old troll
DAMN!!!

So u will not bet a 13 year old about what u act so confident about. But a 13 year old is willing to bet UUUUUU.

Must suck to be an old troll
DAMN!!!
<6><6><6>

To be clear. U do not actually believe the dribble u post. U just like to troll

Back