Carter Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government."

Why is it that even though I'm a 13 yr old girl I still do not find myself reduced to consistently posting GIFS as replies.

Interesting

(I don't dialogue directly with 13 year old girls, I'm not Bloodworth)

(I don't dialogue directly with 13 year old girls, I'm not Bloodworth)

Why are you so scared around teen girls? You dont trust yourself? You are correct! Best to stay away when you find yourself having a hard time controlling yourself.

Maybe u can seek therapy for this problem of yours

Why are you so scared around teen girls? You dont trust yourself? You are correct! Best to stay away when you find yourself having a hard time controlling yourself.

Maybe u can seek therapy for this problem of yours

Ah, teen cosplay, you must be a Rudy girl/guy?

No Russians were doing it back then too, it wasn't until Dems lost control to Trump that they began massive witch hunt investigations.

Face it they were incompetent and perfectly happy with what was going on so long as they were in power.

And the Obama administration meddles in Putins election, would you like to talk about that? Idiot!!

You have a link showing that the Russians were hacking back when Obama said that?

If I take the thread title on face value. Where are the charges?

I'll make it bigger.

DilHLHBXcAEmYx0.jpg

So u will not bet a 13 year old about what u act so confident about. But a 13 year old is willing to bet UUUUUU.

Must suck to be an old troll
DAMN!!!
Come on man. What if your mom finds these posts?

If anything, the release of the heavily redacted FISC applications supports the central claims of the Nunes memo, all of which have stood up to scrutiny thus far. Of course, the only way to properly evaluate the veracity of the Nunes memo is to read the unredacted FISC applications, which is not an option for us.

The central claims of the Nunes memo are:

1) The Steele dossier formed an essential part (but not the only part) of the evidence provided to justify surveillance of Carter Page.

2) Neither the initial FISC application nor any of the renewal applications referenced the role of the DNC, the Clinton campaign, or any political party or campaign in funding Steele’s efforts

3) Steele wanted Trump to lose the 2016 election, told Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr that he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected” and was “passionate about him not being president.” Ohr recorded this information but none of the Page FISC applications reflected Steele’s political bias.

4) At the same time Ohr’s wife (Nellie Ohr) was employed by Fusion GPS---the same company the Clinton campaign paid to produce the Steele dossier---to assist in opposition research on Trump.

5) Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified to the HPSCI that the Page warrant would not have been sought in the absence of the Steele dossier.

6) While the FISC applications relied on Steele’s past record of credibility on other matters, they ignored or concealed Steele’s known anti-Trump motivations (see (3), above)

More broadly, overuse of the FISA process should be an issue that Democrats and Republicans can agree on. From FISA’s enactment (1978) to the present, the FISC approval rate for surveillance applications is over 99.9%. Anyone who cares about civil liberties should be outraged about that.

Last edited:
If anything, the release of the heavily redacted FISC applications supports the central claims of the Nunes memo, all of which have stood up to scrutiny thus far. Of course, the only way to properly evaluate the veracity of the Nunes memo is to read the unredacted FISC applications, which is not an option for us.

The central claims of the Nunes memo are:

1) The Steele dossier formed an essential part (but not the only part) of the evidence provided to justify surveillance of Carter Page.

2) Neither the initial FISC application nor any of the renewal applications referenced the role of the DNC, the Clinton campaign, or any political party or campaign in funding Steele’s efforts

3) Steele wanted Trump to lose the 2016 election, told Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr that he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected” and was “passionate about him not being president.” Ohr recorded this information but none of the Page FISC applications reflected Steele’s political bias.

4) At the same time Ohr’s wife (Nellie Ohr) was employed by Fusion GPS---the same company the Clinton campaign paid to produce the Steele dossier---to assist in opposition research on Trump.

5) Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified to the HPSCI that the Page warrant would not have been sought in the absence of the Steele dossier.

6) While the FISC applications relied on Steele’s past record of credibility on other matters, they ignored or concealed Steele’s known anti-Trump motivations (see (3), above)

More broadly, overuse of the FISA process should be an issue that Democrats and Republicans can agree on. From FISA’s enactment (1978) to the present, the FISC approval rate for surveillance applications is over 99.9%. Anyone who cares about civil liberties should be outraged about that.

Nunes is BEYOND a worthless tool.

That scum is pure shit. A perpetually fetid wound infecting all he touches.

Back