Castlevania SoTN and Rondo of Blood coming to PS4!!!!!!

I ruin the game every time I play it by getting the Crissaegrim. I just can’t fucking help myself.
Alucard Shield + Shield Rod is even worse.

I just recently played through Rondo for the first time and it's just as great as it was hyped up to be. It's probably one of the easiest Castlevanias I've played but the gameplay, art style, story, music and presentation are top notch. I can now say it's probably the best traditional Castlevania.

That just kills everything on the screen right?
Just touch something with your shield and they're done in a few seconds (even Galamoth).

At least you can't get the Alucard Shield until later in the inverted castle. Before then, use the Shield Rod + Iron Shield.

gfs_50215_2_170_mid.jpg

Just touch something with your shield and they're done in a few seconds (even Galamoth).

At least you can't get the Alucard Shield until later in the inverted castle. Before then, use the Shield Rod + Iron Shield.

gfs_50215_2_170_mid.jpg

Lolol. I had a dream once that I had a floating sword like that. I had to go live by myself in the mountains.

Since there was some issues with the VO change. Games can both be played in English or Japanese.

Terrible time to release this collection but I bought it with RR anyway

it's cool. it seems, off. like a lag to it, but overall it's alright. i've gotten to stage 3ish in Rondo and like an hour into Symphony. it could have been a lot better, but for what it is and the price, it's fine.

Rondo is hard as balls.

it's cool. it seems, off. like a lag to it, but overall it's alright. i've gotten to stage 3ish in Rondo and like an hour into Symphony. it could have been a lot better, but for what it is and the price, it's fine.

I have SOTN on my PS One and it's not the same on PS4 / Xbox live. It just feels... Weird. Looks weird too. Even the sound quality is worse. If you really wanna play SOTN you need an original PSX.

Finally got to play today! It awesome. I just switched to black border, full screen mode, and smoothing and I feels a lot better than the default settings.

Try adjusting your TV. Usually the lag is associated with newer tv's. Maybe someone else can help with this who has more knowledge, but I bought the mega man x legacy collection and people were complaining about input lag like crazy. Turned out most of it can be mitigated by TV settings.

Does anyone else enjoy playing more as Richter than Alucard?
I got 200.6% in roughly 4.5 hours. Didn't notice any slowdown like in the PS1 version. This area in the inverted chapel with the KKK archers crawled big time.

new-extra14.png

Does anyone else enjoy playing more as Richter than Alucard?
I got 200.6% in roughly 4.5 hours. Didn't notice any slowdown like in the PS1 version. This area in the inverted chapel with the KKK archers crawled big time.

new-extra14.png
holy shit. 4.5 hours?! I'm like 6.5 and barely into the inverted castle.

What is your guys go to weapon? I rock the combat knife and i'm 1/2 way through the inverted castle. Anything better? Not counting shield rod and alucard shield

What is your guys go to weapon? I rock the combat knife and i'm 1/2 way through the inverted castle. Anything better? Not counting shield rod and alucard shield
Shield Rod + Iron Shield

I usually play through a good chunk of the game with no weapon equipped. Your fists are much faster than a lot of the swords and can hit multiple times per strike, but getting in close to some enemies is tricky.

Once I pick up the Chakram I switch to those instead. Then of course the crissagram is next lol

I'm doing a luck/hard mode run now and just got the Crissagram.

Back