Catholic Church sex abuse ongoing and shocking

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is unbelievable. Any other organisation would be shut down by now. Yet this primitive cult continues to pedal fiction and feed off weak minded people. They dont even pay tax. Sickening.

In one state alone: 1,000 children had been abused by over 300 "predator priests" in six dioceses over 70 years.

That's nearly 20,000 children world wide from the same catholic cult. Why isn't this dangerous, antiquated cult disbanded?

US 'opens Catholic church sex abuse probe' in Pennsylvania - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45909270

Its pretty bad. They really need to reform and make it so priests can marry again.

It's sick. But the Catholic Church has it's own agenda apart from Christ.

Or they could just stop fucking kids. That seems like the logical choice.
You're suggesting they don't know they're not supposed to diddle children?

Something needs to change, there's been too much abuse.

The whole thing to the Vatican needs to fold. It's a Satanic organization at it's leadership. We've posted the pictures of the Vatican before. They don't preach the true Gospel, you can "donate" money to get relatives out of purgatory from what I've heard, you have to do this "penance" which is unnecessary (Christ took care of his people's sins on the cross), and then the unbiblical requirement of celibacy. It's corrupt from the top down, and the message they preach is most often off.
Having said that, there are some saved people in that church. And there are many decent people by man's standards who are unsaved in that church.

There's just so much corruption in the Catholic Church. That won't happen unfortunately.

Pope Paul VI
It is as if from some mysterious crack, no, it is not mysterious, from some crack the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God.

It's sick. But the Catholic Church has it's own agenda apart from Christ.

I think we're all very much part of the same purpose for Christ.

At the same time, I see the Catholic church as a more distant but prominent relative of the family.

(Also, honestly I had a dream about this very question last night...)

Logically speaking, how much of the thousands of years of great spiritual leadership of the Catholic Church do we dismiss as corrupt or corrupted? At most 10% which is direct apostasy? Another 20% (to be generous in exclusion) Protestants are uncomfortable with?

That leaves another 70% that is spiritually profound and powerful in our world as well as the next? I would say more like 90%, and higher still perhaps.

I understand we need lines, we need limits for serious problems of canon and orthodoxy, but a lot of what Catholicism is, is a treasure to Christendom. It is our human nature and fear that keep us form discerning the good to appreciate, and just dismissing so many things as outright bad.

Can one read St. Patrick's prayer and not be touched? Can I look at Augustine's prayer to the Holy Spirit and not feel connected to the Godly? One would be hard pressed to dismiss their mission for Christ, simply because the church, in the way of all people, got a lot of things wrong.

So do I, so do you honestly brother, so do all of us who try to understand in human words what (as we see it) God has meant for us.

As well, separating bad Christians from Christ is right in theory, but will not work in human thinking, the enemies of the church will do everything they can to tie the false, fraudulent, and fatuous idea that the love of the gospel has anything remotely to do with a large clique of Priests hunting teenage boys.

I think a more effective and fair thing to do would be to help the Catholic Church purge the culture of men looking for easy targets in boys, a culture that has been cultivated over several decades and has used popular culture and trends in sexuality to insulate itself in the powered halls of authority.

Rather than condemn the Catholics and disassociate from the body of Christ, to say we understand, are sorry, and want to do what we can to help all believers. I may be wrong, maybe this is an opportunity for them to turn to Protestant belief, but even so, we should be humble and be mindful to watch our own ranks. Men of power and likeminded men of power will always climb the ranks looking for their target of choice. We are not immune, no one is immune from sin.

Not a Catholic, but how does any power structure compare over 70 years? Especially one leading 2 to 3 billion people during that time?

Sexual abuse by men and women in positions of authority is extremely common.

I'm not saying it's right, just that I'm curious how it compares to any authority structure per capita over several generations.

Not a Catholic, but how does any power structure compare over 70 years? Especially one leading 2 to 3 billion people during that time?

Sexual abuse by men and women in positions of authority is extremely common.

I'm not saying it's right, just that I'm curious how it compares to any authority structure per capita over several generations.

These things do not happen out of thin air, and a culture that protects it is and shows all the signs of having been cultivated over a long period of time.

Two things -

The "gay" wing of the church has done a lot to enable this practice.

A couple of addendums for the easily triggered -

- Yes, not all gay men are interested in young teenage boys/twinks, it would be grossly unfair to assume so.

- Yes, the targets are juvenile boys, this is not pedophilia, it is a sick form of predatory behavior on teenage boys. Some of the perpetrators may be demented pedophiles, others are (In any reasonable measure) gay men who found an outlet in the priesthood that provided dangerously young "twinks" for the score.

That from all accounts and in the way that culture/as well as gay culture work, should be undeniably true, but is not very PC and no doubt many will howl at the implications.

It is also fair that the implications should not be used to condemn gay men as a group, as that will be unfair and cause more problems than it solves.

Secondly, the gay priests of the church have a powerful bloc, not all of them, or perhaps most of them are not after boys, but we all have a tendency to A - protect our own B - protected our sympathizers.

Pope Francis and Pope Benedict both relied on some Cardinals who were turning a blind eye towards, actively protecting of, or even engaged in gay sex with victimized boys.

Most people know that I am not a judgemental type, however, that can not stand, this is the one and perhaps only opportunity to "clean house" and show the -world- that the Catholic Church is serious about taking no tolerance to predation on young boys.

If it means toppling Pope Francis, toppling many cardinals, priests, et al. it must be done, or the abdominal behavior will not be dealt with, and the specter will rightly haunt the Church.

@splendica @Devout Pessimist @Ripskater

I think we're all very much part of the same purpose for Christ.

At the same time, I see the Catholic church as a more distant but prominent relative of the family.

(Also, honestly I had a dream about this very question last night...)

Logically speaking, how much of the thousands of years of great spiritual leadership of the Catholic Church do we dismiss as corrupt or corrupted? At most 10% which is direct apostasy? Another 20% (to be generous in exclusion) Protestants are uncomfortable with?

That leaves another 70% that is spiritually profound and powerful in our world as well as the next? I would say more like 90%, and higher still perhaps.

I understand we need lines, we need limits for serious problems of canon and orthodoxy, but a lot of what Catholicism is, is a treasure to Christendom. It is our human nature and fear that keep us form discerning the good to appreciate, and just dismissing so many things as outright bad.

Can one read St. Patrick's prayer and not be touched? Can I look at Augustine's prayer to the Holy Spirit and not feel connected to the Godly? One would be hard pressed to dismiss their mission for Christ, simply because the church, in the way of all people, got a lot of things wrong.

So do I, so do you honestly brother, so do all of us who try to understand in human words what (as we see it) God has meant for us.

As well, separating bad Christians from Christ is right in theory, but will not work in human thinking, the enemies of the church will do everything they can to tie the false, fraudulent, and fatuous idea that the love of the gospel has anything remotely to do with a large clique of Priests hunting teenage boys.

I think a more effective and fair thing to do would be to help the Catholic Church purge the culture of men looking for easy targets in boys, a culture that has been cultivated over several decades and has used popular culture and trends in sexuality to insulate itself in the powered halls of authority.

Rather than condemn the Catholics and disassociate from the body of Christ, to say we understand, are sorry, and want to do what we can to help all believers. I may be wrong, maybe this is an opportunity for them to turn to Protestant belief, but even so, we should be humble and be mindful to watch our own ranks. Men of power and likeminded men of power will always climb the ranks looking for their target of choice. We are not immune, no one is immune from sin.
Thank you for your post brother. I can't address it all. But the most important thing in a church is that the theology and the view of the Bible that is preached. The Catholic Church for the most part is way off. If you don't even preach correctly, how will your congregation know how they can be saved from their sins? Doing penance or donating more money so your grandparents get out of "purgatory" has nothing to do with it.

The Catholic Church lost its way centuries ago, and thank God for Martin Luther.

I do not know much of church history unfortunately. Just a little.

Thank you for your post brother. I can't address it all. But the most important thing in a church is that the theology and the view of the Bible that is preached. The Catholic Church for the most part is way off. If you don't even preach correctly, how will your congregation know how they can be saved from their sins? Doing penance or donating more money so your grandparents get out of "purgatory" has nothing to do with it.

The Catholic Church lost its way centuries ago, and thank God for Martin Luther.

I do not know much of church history unfortunately. Just a little.

I hear you, good post.

I tend to agree, but when dealing with the divine it is hard to know a "perfect" way.

Paul the Apostle we can all agree, in front of many witnesses, was stricken blind and charged by Jesus himself to repent and write the next step of the gospel.

What of Francis Xavier? A man who converted more people than perhaps anyone, and to whom are attributed many great and small miracles.

You may be right, you may be wrong, and the same goes for me in all ways, but I know that the cross is the cross, and the grace of God is the final judge, not our different ways of seeing things.

I hear you, good post.

I tend to agree, but when dealing with the divine it is hard to know a "perfect" way.

Paul the Apostle we can all agree, in front of many witnesses, was stricken blind and charged by Jesus himself to repent and write the next step of the gospel.

What of Francis Xavier? A man who converted more people than perhaps anyone, and to whom are attributed many great and small miracles.

You may be right, you may be wrong, and the same goes for me in all ways, but I know that the cross is the cross, and the grace of God is the final judge, not our different ways of seeing things.
You are a very nice guy Internet Hero.

Everyone is off on their theology to some degree. But there are some things you must get right in your preaching.

How are sins forgiven? By Grace through Faith in Christ alone.

Why limit this investigation to PA?

The Catholic Church should be put on notice, globally.
Come clean (Confesss!) and turn over all of your pedofiles now, or pay penalties of a magnitude heretofore unheard of in the near future.
The same announcement should be made to any and every organization like the pedo belt of the Big Ten. If your are a pedofile or are harboring a pedofile and its activities you and your organization will be dealt with with extreme prejudice.

Last edited:
The whole thing to the Vatican needs to fold. It's a Satanic organization at it's leadership. We've posted the pictures of the Vatican before. They don't preach the true Gospel, you can "donate" money to get relatives out of purgatory from what I've heard, you have to do this "penance" which is unnecessary (Christ took care of his people's sins on the cross), and then the unbiblical requirement of celibacy. It's corrupt from the top down, and the message they preach is most often off.
Having said that, there are some saved people in that church. And there are many decent people by man's standards who are unsaved in that church.

How do you claim the power or the right to say who is, and who is not a christian? Catholicism is the oldest church in christianity, so it is odd for an American evangelical to say they know who a christian is.

It's quite ironic for a protestant to knock a catholic for buying their way out of purgatory when you people have sat by and watched seed preachers and televangelist hucksters take billions from credulous and well meaning people across America. It is also quite ironic that you find the celibacy of a priest as wickedness, yet push abstinence only education in america's schools, leading to much higher std rates than across european society, and preach the sinfulness of condom use, even among married couples in africa, causing millions to die needlessly each year.

This is simply a clear example of the fact that if you can get people to believe things without rational justification, you can lead them to do wicked things without rational justification, if they don't start doing them on their own, claiming a divine warrant.

Why limit this investigation to PE?

The Catholic Church should be put on notice, globally.
Come clean (Confesss!) and turn over all of your pedofiles now, or pay penalties of a magnitude heretofore unheard of in the near future.
The same announcement should be made to any and every organization like the pedo belt of the Big Ten. If your are a pedofile or are harboring a pedofile and its activities you and your organization will be dealt with with extreme prejudice.

No, they are a criminal organization who has systematically sheltered men and women whose crimes would make any sinful fornicator wince. They deserve no quarter. They deserve to be treated like any other criminal organization, with RICO. Let us see anyone even tangentially involved with the covering up or instigation of the torture and rape of children put behind bars, and the Church's property seized.

Back