CB Dollaway conspiracy

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He laid there lifeless for 2 minutes to strenghten his case against that hotel he has sued. Gonna say his back was fucked up and he couldn't move.

Just a conspiracy folks

He laid there lifeless for 2 minutes to strenghten his case against that hotel elevator he has sued. Gonna say his back was fucked up and he couldn't move.

Just a conspiracy folks
hes suing an elevator?

It was almost like the ref was reading my mind as it said "let him keep getting punched".

This is disappointing from a purple belt.

Herb and Demi were getting close then CB swooped in and stole Demi from Herb.

There was the Kennedy assassination, the Watergate scandal, 9/11 and the Trump tapes. And now there is the Dolloway conspiracy.

There was the Kennedy assassination, the Watergate scandal, 9/11 and the Trump tapes. And now there is the Dolloway conspiracy.

You forgot the biggest one of all...which just happens to have been proven true in the last few years...the ufo conspiracy.

well, good for him for quickly thinking in that moment once the elevator breaks "if i lay down for a bit, my case against the hotel is stronger!". now that's thinking on your feet! or should we say "thinking on your back"...

He laid there lifeless for 2 minutes to strenghten his case against that hotel he has sued. Gonna say his back was fucked up and he couldn't move.

Just a conspiracy folks
isnt dating demi lavato

Back