CBD as a post workout?

FozzyTime

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey Yall

Some Research i have seen stated the Benefits of taking CBD oils as a post workout, Can anyone vouch for this and what is all you personal experiences?

Do people Vape it or consume the Oil?

Thanks

Interesting topic here, it's really starting to pick up and that especially seems to be true from all the fighters being sponsored by CBD companies (Nate Diaz, Joe Valtellini comes to mind but there are quite a few now). Would love to see some scientific evidence to claims of reductions in inflammation. The other issue with CBD is it's pretty scarce currently and far too expensive. Seems like a fad to me but I would love for this to be real.

i vape it for inflammation relief. it's legal, easy to order and not terribly expensive for the amount that you get. the trick is to find reputable sellers. check the cbd subreddit if you are serious about trying it. lots of good info in there.

If your pre, intra and post workout supplementation is on point pretty sure the CBD cant hurt. I believe it's also neuroprotective, that's a plus if your training full contact.

I recently began using it. Phenomenal. It helps me sleep after tough workouts as well

If your pre, intra and post workout supplementation is on point pretty sure the CBD cant hurt. I believe it's also neuroprotective, that's a plus if your training full contact.

Surprisingly both thc and cbd are neuroprotective to an extent. Get a nice high cbd indica with a very minute bit of thc and the sleep is great. If you are looking for neuro strains that may be beneficial landrace strains are a good place to start.

Back