CBE candidate claims online racist death threats, story falls apart, ruins man's life

Snackbar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...awn-street-police-not-investigating-1.4355351

Lovely young lady claims in August to be the victim of racist threats on Facebook.
Mayor backs her, demanding better from Calgarians.

The story is slowly coming out as BS but not before causing the accused to lose his job.

Ironically she has spoken at the UN and World Economic Forum and has written a code of conduct for legislators.

Of course, when it comes to your losing your job, it's always guilty before proven innocent, and then it doesn't even matter because you aren't getting your job back.

I wish corporations would grow a fucking sack and allow due process before their ruin a guys life.

She needs to carry a mattress around or something.

This is the approach the Fake Outrage Community takes toward everything.

Never give in to the Fake Outrage communities demands, lest you want the Fake Outrage Community dictating your life.

This is the approach the Fake Outrage Community takes toward everything.

Never give in to the Fake Outrage communities demands, lest you want the Fake Outrage Community dictating your life.

Also
-their community is vocal but too small to really have an effect. Everyone who stands up to them actually see improved sales from right wingers virtue signaling by frequenting their business

-they have a new complaint next week, so there is literally no point in giving in to any of their demands

Also
-their community is vocal but too small to really have an effect. Everyone who stands up to them actually see improved sales from right wingers virtue signaling by frequenting their business

-they have a new complaint next week, so there is literally no point in giving in to any of their demands

My favorite was Protein World's Beach Body ready campaign.

video-undefined-2820242400000578-630_636x358.jpg

protein_world_twitter1.png

Protein-World-responds-to-its-beach-body-ready-campaign-backlash-on-twitter.jpg.png

ca5.png

S15Oxvl.png

proworld1.jpg

proteinworld3

Sounds like a woman scorned using the Orwellian PC apparatus to hurt an ex.

That will be pretty messed up if she still wins. I'm confused as to why so many of these hate crimes need to be faked though, seeing as how we are constantly assured that KKKanada is a place where POC live under constant threat, where they can never feel safe. Incidentally, the woman who is heading up the Heritage Committee for M-103 which is trying to come up with a "whole of government approach" to combat Islamophobia has previously lied about hate crimes as well.

My favorite was Protein World's Beach Body ready campaign.

video-undefined-2820242400000578-630_636x358.jpg

protein_world_twitter1.png

Protein-World-responds-to-its-beach-body-ready-campaign-backlash-on-twitter.jpg.png

ca5.png

S15Oxvl.png

proworld1.jpg

proteinworld3

Thanks. That's the funniest thing I've read in a month, should be more of it.

That will be pretty messed up if she still wins. I'm confused as to why so many of these hate crimes need to be faked though, seeing as how we are constantly assured that KKKanada is a place where POC live under constant threat, where they can never feel safe. Incidentally, the woman who is heading up the Heritage Committee for M-103 which is trying to come up with a "whole of government approach" to combat Islamophobia has previously lied about hate crimes as well.

The public education system in Alberta is flooded with this brand of progressives right now. I won't be surprised if she still wins a trustee position.

Based on the CBC article, she seems like a pathological liar. Just doubling down left and right.

This whole country needs to just chill the flip out

A thing that turns out to be true maybe 1 out of 100,000 times it's alleged to have taken place. The other 99,000 are examples of compulsive liars/narcissists/criminals taking advantage of society over and over and over. Yet we continue to give them the benefit of the doubt way before an investigation has even begun much less concluded. Name that thing.

Last edited:
For the record, she adressed this yesterday on the top post and said she was "confused" by the reporter which led to inconsistency.

The public comments were savage.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Back