CCW? What's In / On Your Waistband?

9mmafan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got these two beauties this year.

Nothing beats the 43 for concealment, but that 19 is probably The Perfect Firearm!

Been rocking a Vedder Holster for both, and they are the absolute best IWB holster I've ever worn!

full

What are y'all working with?

Got these two beauties this year.

Nothing beats the 43 for concealment, but that 19 is probably The Perfect Firearm!

Been rocking a Vedder Holster for both, and they are the absolute best IWB holster I've ever worn!

full

What are y'all working with?

I got a 9.
Packing 13 shots but 2-3 usually does the trick.
Keep it all shiny n slick with constant attention n care, not like some careless bastards. Polish it every day.
You never know when you'll have to whip out for some "freedom".

You pack a weapon of mass destruction like mine, you don't need to overcompensate like some pathetic schlubs.
With their red sports cars or buying handguns to carry on them like pseudo-appendages.

The public knows this is a MAN by looking AT me, not what I carry outside.

<13>

I cannot imagine how IWB holsters are comfortable.

They aren't... but they're obviously much better concealment and I wouldn't say it's awfully uncomfortable or anything. Since its warm year round where I live I usually opt for IWB either appendix or at 5 o'clock. I only wear OWB when I don't care about imprinting, really.

Glock 20 IWB. Everyone whining about how they can't conceal a 9mm make me giggle.

Smith and Wesson bodyguard 380 semi auto pocket carry.

H&K Vp-9. Have about four glocks, 2 g20 ,g19, and g34 for 3gun.
H&k has a awesome trigger so I end up packing it.

For hiking around big coastal brown bear country I picked up a 454 casul Alaskan. It's relatively small for being a "hand cannon", can fit in my back pocket and really packs a punch. I upgraded after running into a sow with cubs last year with only a glock20 . It was a little to exciting but it did stop her.

454 with 360gr buffalo bore has incredible penetration .

Last edited:
I've got a knife. My main reason for choosing it over a gun is because it's easier to conceal and statistically more deadly in a close quarters confrontations.

I've been wearing an XDS 45 full of Liberty Defense in a belly band holster for years . No printing and it weighs practically nothing.

P938 single stack 9mm IWB

Springfield v-10, combat commander

Back