Celebrity out of the closet pool

Jeremy Renner. Just a name that came to mind. His face has always struck me as being... how do I say it.... sparkly in the eye region. He just has one of those faces to me.

And wasn't he a make-up artist before he broke into acting?

Very fabulous.

Problem is, alot of the guys mentioned on this page may be gay, but they sure as shit ARE NOT coming out the closet in their lifetime if they can help it.

There is still that insecurity about being homo for these guys, especially since it still seems being a poof will ruin your Hollywood leading man credentials.

This will probably come as a surprise to a lot here but I have on good authority that Matthew McConaughey is into guys. One of my sister's best friends lives in NYC. She has a gay best friend who was out one night at a bar when he and his entourage walked back in. After he left, one of his cronies walked back in and said Mr. McConaughey would like to invite him back to his hotel for drinks. Claims they had sex.

Take it for what it's worth but I am 100% not making this up.

What I get from this is you had sex with Matthew McConaughey.

The entire male cast of The Big Bang Theory.

The Rock

Bi is not gay.

Basically no1 would give a shit if Scarlett revealed she scissored a chick or 2 in her time to experiment.

Its been mentioned of course for several male actors in this thread though and not been questioned as relevant.

A lot of public opinion for actresses does seem along those lines I'd agree although I think its potentially notable that Ellen Page's career seemed to notable drop off when she came out so perhaps not so true in practice? There is I think a pretty sizeble part of the population that's not ok with bisexuality/homosexuality in women as well as men and cinema has that kind of broad appeal were as rock/pop is mostly aimed at young often fairly liberal people.

Last edited:
The entire male cast of The Big Bang Theory.

The guy who plays Sheldon is openly gay. The actor playing Leonard actually dated the actress playing Penny for a while.

The guy playing the comic book nerd could be gay but who knows? I don't think any of the guys on that show are gay except for Sheldon. I stopped watching after season 5, btw.

The guy who plays Sheldon is openly gay. The actor playing Leonard actually dated the actress playing Penny for a while.

The guy playing the comic book nerd could be gay but who knows? I don't think any of the guys on that show are gay except for Sheldon. I stopped watching after season 5, btw.

They're all gay.

I stopped watching after episode 1, btw.

And wasn't he a make-up artist before he broke into acting?

Very fabulous.

Problem is, alot of the guys mentioned on this page may be gay, but they sure as shit ARE NOT coming out the closet in their lifetime if they can help it.

There is still that insecurity about being homo for these guys, especially since it still seems being a poof will ruin your Hollywood leading man credentials.

Did not know that. Only more fuel to the fire.

And you probably right, but guys who aren't leading man material, which Renner isn't, are probably the likeliest to take the leap.

1. Elijah Wood
2. Neo
3. Odell Beckham
4. Bruno Mars
5. Trevor Noah

Well Tom Hardy has already admitted to having sex with men, just now he doesn't want to talk about it because of his new badboy image. He's pretty much the opposite of his on-screen persona, never been in a fight and he likes to have sex with dudes. Real artsy type.

- Van Damme is 100% confirmed gay
- Vin Diesel and Hugh Jackman are also pretty much confirmed to be gay/bi.

Its funny but all the modern actors that are action stars with tough guy personas are gay: Hardy, Jackman and Diesel. Old school action stars like Arnold and Stallone liked the P, while these new action stars seem to prefer the D.

Modern action stars grew up on and grew in love with the 80s action stars lol

So when is Hugh Jackman coming out?

Back