Cember 9th: Asyl Omachenko vs. Llermo Igondeaux

I think Asyl is too big, Llermo too small and old.

Hink asyl s oo ig, lermo oo mall nd ld.

I still think Igo is going cause some big problems for him , although ultimately I agree that size will come into play in this fight

Machenko will miss quite a bit, but win via workrate, size and youth.

Someone is going to come into this thread drunk and their head will explode.

Mnny Floy and Evande mentating.

You have to take at least 2 letters. It should be Syl and Ondo.

Llmero too experienced, won't let Asyl get his matrix going. Llermo wins decisio in my pion

tenor.gif

images-tokyo-shrine-tw.jpg
I'll pass these painkillers round, heh. I don't recommend trying to walk tho.
No worries, you can just mentally float to any destination you'd like with painkillers and Bourbon, anyone up for a glide to Nepal to spar with Thurman!?!?

Scotch, Whiskey, Bourbon? What you drinking bruv?

Funny story. A guy that worked for me used to keep some expensive bottles of scotch on his desk (we allowed people to drink after 5PM if they're hanging around the office). Anyway, one halloween we had a party and one of our full-time recruiters was having a good time with the stuff available in the kitchen, and come the end of the night the party booze was running dry. So this guy just grabs one of the bottles and starts drinking it and pouring it into other peoples glasses (apparently without care, because a ton of it wound up on the floor). And he did it with a few bottles. Anyway, the guy who works for me found out about it later on and was pissed. So the following Monday he marches into the guys office looking to get repaid, only the booze-thief isn't there.

Well it turns out that after the party, we all went to a bar. And he sexually harassed the shit out of every woman that was there. So he got a phone call over the weekend that told him not to come back.

I always thought it was funny that this recruiter go so shit-faced on my guys booze that he got himself fired immediately, thus unavailable to pony up the cash for the booze that got him fired.

I'll pass these painkillers round, heh. I don't recommend trying to walk tho.

tenor.gif

Back