Cember 9th: Asyl Omachenko vs. Llermo Igondeaux

Funny story. A guy that worked for me used to keep some expensive bottles of scotch on his desk (we allowed people to drink after 5PM if they're hanging around the office). Anyway, one halloween we had a party and one of our full-time recruiters was having a good time with the stuff available in the kitchen, and come the end of the night the party booze was running dry. So this guy just grabs one of the bottles and starts drinking it and pouring it into other peoples glasses (apparently without care, because a ton of it wound up on the floor). And he did it with a few bottles. Anyway, the guy who works for me found out about it later on and was pissed. So the following Monday he marches into the guys office looking to get repaid, only the booze-thief isn't there.

Well it turns out that after the party, we all went to a bar. And he sexually harassed the shit out of every woman that was there. So he got a phone call over the weekend that told him not to come back.

I always thought it was funny that this recruiter go so shit-faced on my guys booze that he got himself fired immediately, thus unavailable to pony up the cash for the booze that got him fired.

tenor.gif
Now that is one hell of a anecdote bruva well done lol. Also lol at the whole story lol!!! @Shoemaker blesz!!

Funny story. A guy that worked for me used to keep some expensive bottles of scotch on his desk (we allowed people to drink after 5PM if they're hanging around the office). Anyway, one halloween we had a party and one of our full-time recruiters was having a good time with the stuff available in the kitchen, and come the end of the night the party booze was running dry. So this guy just grabs one of the bottles and starts drinking it and pouring it into other peoples glasses (apparently without care, because a ton of it wound up on the floor). And he did it with a few bottles. Anyway, the guy who works for me found out about it later on and was pissed. So the following Monday he marches into the guys office looking to get repaid, only the booze-thief isn't there.

Well it turns out that after the party, we all went to a bar. And he sexually harassed the shit out of every woman that was there. So he got a phone call over the weekend that told him not to come back.

I always thought it was funny that this recruiter go so shit-faced on my guys booze that he got himself fired immediately, thus unavailable to pony up the cash for the booze that got him fired.

tenor.gif
I love Scotch so fkn much, it's true what a very close friend of mine from Exeter once said,

We like our
Scotch old and our women young.

Deaux will obviously be Chenko's biggest test but the size advantage might be the X-factor that gives Syl the edge over Ermo. Still can't believe Vas vs Guill is actually happening. Heart says Rig, head says Lo.

Deaux will obviously be Chenko's biggest test but the size advantage might be the X-factor that gives Syl the edge over Ermo. Still can't believe Vas vs Guill is actually happening. Heart says Rig, head says Lo.
Lol Heart says rig, that's a golden post right there

tenor.gif
You just won the thread. Recruiters are often cunty so that totally tracks for me. ;)

Nko ill roy Eaux!

Nobody said "Ike Erry FC OAT, itches"?

Ow!

Nko ill roy Eaux!

Nobody said "Ike Erry FC OAT, itches"?

Ow!
I can decider what you're saying, and instead of it making fun of someone it's a piss poor attempt at parodying. Weak.

I can decider what you're saying, and instead of it making fun of someone it's a piss poor attempt at parodying. Weak.

I was trying to be funny, hopping that a drunk guy will enter this thread and his head will explode. :(

I know, wasn't. :(

It was a somewhat parody at the Mike Perry hype.

I was trying to be funny, hopping that a drunk guy will enter this thread and his head will explode. :(

Dude I was messing with you.

Liam Gallagher making a cup of tea? Are you English?
Fuck tea, hail bourbon.

I'm not English. I saw it on my Twitter feed. Doug Fischer from The Ring retweeted it and I figured I'd add to the party by bringing an asshole (originally from the band Oasis) making some tea for himself. I can't stand the taste of whiskey but it does the job.

I had a feeling I was posting too much last night.

I'm not English. I saw it on my Twitter feed. Doug Fischer from The Ring retweeted it and I figured I'd add to the party by bringing an asshole (originally from the band Oasis) making some tea for himself. I can't stand the taste of whiskey but it does the job.
Oasis was a big band in the 90s/00s and he was remembered for his vocals and swagger. He sounds like a member of the royal family in that clip, nope.

Oasis was a big band in the 90s/00s and he was remembered for his vocals and swagger. He sounds like a member of the royal family in that clip, nope.

Yeah, they were huge and big here in the US too. Him and his brother were notoriously known for always fighting. I knew their band wouldn't last long.

tenor.gif

Hahaha, this guy

tenor.gif
Hell yes indeed lmao

Back