Cenk Uygur of TYT apologizes for sexist, lewd, perverted comments

TheComebackKid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well the leftwing hysteria movement called "#metoo" has claimed another one of their own. It's been about 15-1 since this whole thing started. And even that 1, being Roy Moore, is disputable.

It seems TheWrap found some old blog posts of his and they are um...not good.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment...-Turks-Cenk-Uyger-Apologizes-for-12449138.php

In an entry from 2000, Uygur complained about not having enough sex while living in Miami: “It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,” he wrote. “Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

“Women, ignore these at your peril,” he wrote. “Rule 1: There must be some serious making out by the third date. If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer. In fact, if you don’t get back on track by the fourth date, you’re done.”

“I had one of the best nights of my life at Mardi Gras. I kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts, and was in a wonderful drunken stupor thanks to my friend John Daniels,” reads the post.

Another post from 2004 described a road trip with Uygur and David Koller, now senior vice president of operations at the Young Turks. The post was written in the style of a diary entry. At one point, “Dave” described chatting up some underage teenage girls he called “whores in training.”

In one small Pennsylvania town we stopped for gas, and while Cenk filled up I went to talk to these three girls who were walking down the road nearby. Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up,” he wrote. “They were around 14-16 and in a few more years will be pretty damn good looking.”

Needless to say Cenk hasn't attempted to defend these comments and has offered an apology:

“The stuff I wrote back then was really insensitive and ignorant,” Uygur said. “If you read that today, what I wrote 18 years ago, and you’re offended by it, you’re 100 percent right. And anyone who is subjected to that material, I apologize to. And I deeply regret having written that stuff when I was a different guy.”

“If someone said that today, I would heavily criticize them on the show and rightfully so, and I have. I’ve criticized myself over the years,” he added. “I had not yet matured and I was still a conservative who thought that stuff was politically incorrect and edgy. When you read it now, it looks really, honestly, ugly. And it’s very uncomfortable to read.”

Notice how he passes off being a sexist pervert as being "conservative". Also notice how he admits that he has and will continue to heavily criticize others on his show. But whatever, lets add Cenk to the list of lefties who have fallen under the weight of their own hypocrisy.

Sexual Predator Leftist Counter:

Cenk Uygur
Chris Matthews
Al Franken
Matt Lauer
Charlie Rose
Kevin Spacey
Russell Simmons
Tavis Smiley
Harvey Winstein
Bill Clinton
John Conyers
Mark Halpren
Louis CK
Glen Thrush
Jordan Charitan

Are Trump, O'Reilly, Eric Bolling, Roger Ailes, Geraldo, James Woods etc also leftists?

Or is it just that the right doesn't care about this stuff as much?

Are Trump, O'Reilly, Eric Bolling, Roger Ailes, Geraldo, James Woods etc also leftists?

Or is it just that the right doesn't care about this stuff as much?

I said since the #metoo, witch hunt movement started.

So are you saying these lefties are sexual predators or being wrongly accused of being sexual predators as part of a witch hunt?

The guy has previously denied Turkish genocide. He is a horrible human, not worthy of civilisation.

Good, fuck that guy. Fuck that traitor Anna as well.

So he was a conservative who thought that stuff was "edgy"? Sounds like he has a very unique definition of conservatism.

More likely that he was a 90's era "taboo-breaking" liberal who gradually got emasculated as the times went on. Just like the rest of them. Bill Maher and such.

He should be forced to resign.

It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,” he wrote. “Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer.

I kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts.

Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training
.They were around 14-16 and in a few more years will be pretty damn good looking.”
He should be awarded for these comments. They're hilarious.

Well, at the very least good for him for owning up to it and offering a full and complete apology.

This is a start.

What a puss.

What he should have said was "That was exactly how I felt at the time, young, dumb, about to burst and not sure how to get it. Is it really a secret that just about all that a young man thinks about is pussy? I wouldnt say those things now, Im old, I dont have that drive anymore, but dont be shocked people, and for gods sakes, dont be offended."

I can't stand Cenk but who really cares about what this moron wrote 18 fucking years ago? I'm so sick of people faking outrage over shit from the past... regardless of which side of the aisle to which they're currently aligned.

What a puss.

What he should have said was "That was exactly how I felt at the time, young, dumb, about to burst and not sure how to get it. Is it really a secret that just about all that a young man thinks about is pussy? I wouldnt say those things now, Im old, I dont have that drive anymore, but dont be shocked people, and for gods sakes, dont be offended."

The problem is that Cenk was nearly 30 years old at the time he wrote that stuff. He probably would have gotten more of a pass if he were 18 when he wrote it.

TYT is great. I'm not surprised it pisses off the Alt-right.

Well, at the very least good for him for owning up to it and offering a full and complete apology.

This is a start.

He should follow up his apology with a resignation. Then he'll have sufficiently paid for his transgressions.

I remember Cenk getting on his high horse and criticizing Trump for the "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments. What a hypocrite.

Cenk: “I had one of the best nights of my life at Mardi Gras. I kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts, and was in a wonderful drunken stupor thanks to my friend John Daniels.”

<Huh2>

I remember Cenk getting on his high horse and criticizing Trump for the "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments. What a hypocrite.

“I had one of the best nights of my life at Mardi Gras. I kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts, and was in a wonderful drunken stupor thanks to my friend John Daniels,” reads the post.

<Huh2>

The question is...did he get permission from all of these different women before kissing and groping them? He couldn't have. Not enough time in one night to get that amount of permission. Something tells me Cenk probably was walking up to women and just started kissing them like he was automatically attracted to beautiful. He then followed up with grabbing them by the tits Al Franken style.

The question is...did he get permission from all of these different women before kissing and groping them?

I have a hard time believing any woman would willingly allow Cenk to put his greasy hands on her.

Im not surprised, mother fuckers. Cenk is one of the rapiest looking dudes that I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Back