Century Cornerman stand

BaS~RuTtEn

White Belt
Reaction score
Do you think this stand could hold a 150 lb bag on it if i used a heavy bag spring?

It says on their website that it holds up to 100 lbs, but i'm wondering if i added the spring then could i use a 150 lb bag on it?

Please help me out guys, i'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks.

Havent used that one before but ti will probably do just fine with a 150lb bag

Thanks for your reply neo..

I just don't know what to do to be honest,I'm from the UK but i can't hang up a heavy bag from the ceiling or wall because i'm renting the house.

I've looked at a lot of stands from america and the UK and so far the century one looks the best..

Ideally i would like a 150 lb bag but i would have to order one from the US which costs a lot of money to be shipped to the UK with customs and V.A.T added on.

I'd deffinitely buy the 150 lb bag and spring if i knew the Century Cornerman could handle it, but thats the thing i dont know and if the Cornerman breaks then i'm stuck with a stand and 150 lb heavy bag having payed a lot money.

Century has to draw the line somewhere, as far as what the product's warranty will cover. We used to have one of these cornerman stands, and we had a 130lb waterbag on it. No problems at all. It'll be fine.

How far does the bag arm extend into the room? I know the two feet are 9' long but I need the length of the bag arm for measuring purposes. Also, does anyone know the difference between the century cornerman bag stand vs. the DELUXE century cornerman bag stand?

I just picked up an older version of the cornerman bag stand for only $50 bucks! Now I need to get a bag for it.

What's the history of your store?

Just started it this year. I love the sport so much so why not make it into my business as well?

I'm trying to stock up on Thai gear mainly since shipping is so long and cost so much for the consumers here in the US. That's why I only do 3 days shipping because I know how bad it is to wait a month to get gear from Thailand.

just found this old thread does anyone have any experience of using one of these? how do people rate them?

Back