Media Cerrone signed, waiting on Conor

Cowboy could win if he can get the fight to the ground early enough. Either way hope he get's a good payday.

As a fan of both, I absolutely love it if for no other reason NOBODY deserves that fat payday more than Cowboy. Nobody.

That said, a year ago I would have considered Conor a massive, prohibitive favorite. But something's going on with Conor. He looked terrible against Khabib. I don't know if he's partying too much or what. That standup was lazy, lethargic...all around bad. I don't know how to pick this fight now.

How exactly do you sign a contract against a guy who is suspended indefinitely?

I despise Conor but not enough to say here that he'll beat the shit outta Cowboy. Conor would play mind games and get in Cerrone's head (who is easy to get to). Just because Cerrone beat Plastic, doesn't changed the fact he has been getting his ass beat lately. It'll probably look like Cerrone vs Till.

Oh, and how has Conor looked in 3 or his last 4 fights vs Diaz 2x and Khabib?? At the least Cowboy went 2-1 in 2018 with two finishes and a UD loss.

As a fan of both, I absolutely love it if for no other reason NOBODY deserves that fat payday more than Cowboy. Nobody.

That said, a year ago I would have considered Conor a massive, prohibitive favorite. But something's going on with Conor. He looked terrible against Khabib. I don't know if he's partying too much or what. That standup was lazy, lethargic...all around bad. I don't know how to pick this fight now.

It's a tough fight to pick. Conor struggled twice vs Diaz, Cowboy is a more versatile striker, equally good submission artist, good cardio and a better wrestler. But then again Cowboy isn't as tough and durable as Nate Diaz, so that is the flip side. And Cowboy has shown vulnerability to being pressured.

So now we see where he truly belongs. This fight is 50/50 depending on Herb Dean and I hope Cowboy smashes the Ufc's paper tiger.

Of course he signed. That's a multi million dollar pay check waiting for him.

well since conor a awful pure boxer that a good sign for cowbot.

or cowboy ground game is why cowboy wins easy

He is not an awful pure boxer. Plus, there are no "pure boxers" in UFC by nature of the sport. Boxing is his primary weapon and he has been successful with it. Are you retartded? lol

You have to have wrestling to take thing into the ground. Cowboy isn't known for his blast double.

Last edited:
I would jizz hard if Cowboy makes Connie tap like a bitch again...

<{jackyeah}>

Why did he fight Diaz instead of Cowboy? You wanna know why?

That's the fight the fans asked for overwhelmingly in the polls.

Lol at thinking Conor ducked Cowboy.

I remember when that was goin on. I wasnt suprised Nate was the fan favorite in the polls, but i do remember thinkin "theyre not gonna make that fight, theyll throw Cowboy in" and sure enough...

d53db3ff-ff85-4b33-b570-220fabeac244-jpeg.413355

You can still sign a contract for a date tbd....what is the problem

Sure, I can even sign the wall outside my house. It means nothing. You can't establish a date until we find out if Conor will be suspended.

I despise Conor but not enough to say here that he'll beat the shit outta Cowboy. Conor would play mind games and get in Cerrone's head (who is easy to get to). Just because Cerrone beat Plastic, doesn't changed the fact he has been getting his ass beat lately. It'll probably look like Cerrone vs Till.

Bot Connor's been getting his ass beat too, lately. He's 2 wins 3 losses his last 5 fights (all 3 losses by no-stamina quits).

It's not like Conor's been Khabib and is 27-0.

No, if you put your glasses on, it's a larger guy who's 2-2 challenging a smaller guy who's 2-3 <45>

Back