CFB Offseason Discussion v2: URBAN 3:16 made Nicky Saban Lose His Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score

[Urban:]The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out off my field. Don't just get him out of the stadium, get him out of college football because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn

Brian Kelly is trolling.

That might be the greatest first post of a thread in Sherdog history.

I'm working on a good Vince one. Give me a few minutes.

*crowd booing*
Urban: "I understand that some of you feel as though THE Ohio State University getting into the playoff just wasn't fair to Baylor or TCU. That because we got to play in a conference title game and they didn't, it just wasn't fair."
Herbstreit (playing heel since he's a Buckeye): "Is that what you think, Fowler?"
Fowler: "No it wasn't fair!"
Urban: "Well...that's just too damn bad."
*crowd boos*

Urban: "Because if you don't think it was fair Sunday, you're probably a fan of a program who waits every year, year after year, like sheep all lined up. You wait for a chance to play for a title, and you see someone aggressively like us cut in line, and you say 'Wait a minute, that's not fair.' There you are, waiting for you little spot in the playoff, and then we ZIP IN and take your spot, and you say 'That's OUR playoff spot, that's not fair!"

Herbstreit (mocking): "Not fair! Not fair!"

Fowler: "Would you stop?"

Urban: "What about on those few occasions when you honestly and objectively look at your depth chart? Now we're getting somewhere. You look at your backup QBs and you say 'Uh...Eww...that's not fair."

Did Tim Tebow comment on Aaron Hernandez?

This thread may be the greatest thread in the history of our forum.

Breaking: Jameis Winston being sued by his accuser in alleged sexual incident from 2012; potential top pick in NFL draft*-via ESPN http://es.pn/scappandroid

Of course. lol

[Urban:]The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out off my field. Don't just get him out of the stadium, get him out of college football because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn

You guys do something with this

Saban: "And that's not all Mark cause I've been working on something for the past 8 months!"
Richt:"Huh?"
Saban:"You know Darren? The 5 star running back from College Park that you've been talking to?!"
Richt:"Yeah :)"
Saban:"The one you've never met in person?"
Richt:"Ohhh no."
Saban:"Well I've got news for you Marky. He's really not a 5 star running back and his real name isn't Darren. It's NICKY! THAT'S RIGHT! I CATFISHED YOUR ASS! I made you spend all your time recruiting me and you had no ideeaaa!"
Richt:"That is so intricate! Why are you doing this?"
Saban:"That's not all. You know that recruiting film of Darren that you've been spanking it to?! It's actually Eddie Lacy! The running back who slashed your defense for 180 yards and 2 TD's. Taking the SEC championship and destroying your National Championship hopes. Wooooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back