Chad and Stacy going mainstream

I need to lay off the dog for a while. It’s getting overrun by incel and right wing propaganda.

1428974616075.jpg

That thing looking like a snack, Stacy ain't bad either.

I don't understand. I think that's a good thing

I need to lay off the dog for a while. It’s getting overrun by incel and right wing propaganda.
Seriously, this shit is sad.

Goldman23 is the main culprit, however.

If the mods got rid of him, they'd get rid of easily 65% of the incel content on here.

@Goldman23 C'mon bruv. Get a haircut. Take a shower. Get a decent job. Socialize with humans. Get laid.

If the mods got rid of him, they'd get rid of easily 65% of the incel content on here.

@Goldman23 C'mon bruv. Get a haircut. Take a shower. Get a decent job. Socialize with humans. Get laid.

Making lots of assumptions here and clearly projecting your incel status.

For one thing, I would posit there is no such thing as an incel. There are 7 billion people in this world, if you aren't getting laid its because you are too lazy to talk to enough of them.

For one thing, I would posit there is no such thing as an incel. There are 7 billion people in this world, if you aren't getting laid its because you are too lazy to talk to enough of them.
Not lazy dude, entitled ,for want of a better word, how many of these goofs, could be hitting perfectly sweet girls who maybe can scrub up nice to look like a solid 6, but they think they "deserve" a girl everybody else wants but can't have, because she's with him.

Fuck 'em, the only thing I'd ask of them would be, don't take anyone else with them, just go quietly into a Forest, with a piece of rope

Not lazy dude, entitled ,for want of a better word, how many of these goofs, could be hitting perfectly sweet girls who maybe can scrub up nice to look like a solid 6, but they think they "deserve" a girl everybody else wants but can't have, because she's with him.

Fuck 'em, the only thing I'd ask of them would be, don't take anyone else with them, just go quietly into a Forest, with a piece of rope

Then they are idiots because some of those 5's and 6's will bang your lights out.

Then they are idiots because some of those 5's and 6's will bang your lights out.

You realise there is something called hypergamy and women who are 5 or 6 don't want men who are 5 or 6 they want 8 and 10. This is further made worse by social media where every thirsty dude is telling land whales how "thick and hot" they are in order to get sex and how attractive dudes will shower an average sometime and even ugly girl with affection in order to get easy sex from her.

hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg

You realise there is something called hypergamy and women who are 5 or 6 don't want men who are 5 or 6 they want 8 and 10. This is further made worse by social media where every thirsty dude is telling land whales how "thick and hot" they are in order to get sex and how attractive dudes will shower an average sometime and even ugly girl with affection in order to get easy sex from her.
That's not how it is, though. I don't even understand how you could believe that unless you are literally avoiding meatspace.

hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg

I'm telling you, if you go to enough bars and drink enough drinks and talk to enough girls, none of those charts matter. The Key is to not get discouraged by all the rejections. When not out with friends prowling the night, make it a daily task to get rejected by at least 3 women, every damn day until the rejections no longer affect you. That is when the magic happens.

hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg
Both these points are correct, there are more than enough people out there to go around, if folk put this social media horseshit down for a second and actually spoke face to face.

But I will say, I knew of a girl, to call her fat would be being kind, single for around 8 years, or so I was told, if you asked what she was looking for, she mentioned a TV presenter for here in England, he's one handsome bastard, who a still prime, Pam Anderson & Halle berry both jumped on his bones, after being interviewed by him, and this fat cunt thought someone that looked like him, was what she was entitled to and nothing less.

Last edited:
But I will say, I knew of a girl, to call her fat would be being kind, single for around 8 years, or so I was told, asked what she was looking for, she mentioned a TV presenter for here in England, he's one handsome bastard, who a still prime, Pam Anderson & Halle berry both jumped on his bones, after being interviewed by him, and this fat cunt thought someone that looked like him, was what she was entitled to and nothing less.

This is a bit misleading. Are you asking her what she is willing to settle for or what she wants? Because if it's as you said, what she wants, I mean who wouldn't want the best? I know I won't be able to get Amber Heard or ScarJo, but that doesn't mean I don't want them.

This is a bit misleading. Are you asking her what she is willing to settle for or what she wants? Because if it's as you said, what she wants, I mean who wouldn't want the best? I know I won't be able to get Amber Heard or ScarJo, but that doesn't mean I don't want them.
I wasn't asking her anything, i only knew about her from women I knew.
She past on a few potential dates, as they didn't measure up to what she thought she "deserved".

I see a lot of cats in her future.

Last edited:
Back