Chad Mendes vs Brian Ortega is what I want to see.

Anyway, Ortega turned down 2 fights, i say fuck him, give him The Chad, or he loses his shot at the title.

That’s a tough sell buddy. Ortega is at the top of the division while Mendes has only just returned with a W over... I don’t even know where Jury is/was ranked... but Mendes definitely aint gettin Ortega. Mendes vs Frankie II sounds right to me.

Why would Frankie fight Chad again? Killed him the first time and Edgar is the one who has been more successful since.

Frankie vs. Zombie
Mendes vs. Volk

If he is he is right at #5

1. Max
2. Ortega
3. Aldo
4. Edgar

I dont really think he's done much more to earn it than say, Zombie, Bellator champ Pitbull, Cub, or Stephens.

I’m saying he’s a Top 5 talent skill wise.

giphy.gif

How in the blue hell is this suppose to be an example of him using his reach advantage?

I'm beyond worried about today's MMA fans. They truly don't even slightly grasp the sport their watching.

I want to see Mendes and Edgar again, always thought the first fight was kind of flukish.

How in the blue hell is this suppose to be an example of him using his reach advantage?

I'm beyond worried about today's MMA fans. They truly don't even slightly grasp the sport their watching.

He framed the distance with his left arm, and loaded up the uppercut. Im guessing youve never taken classes for any form of striking

He framed the distance with his left arm, and loaded up the uppercut. Im guessing youve never taken classes for any form of striking

There is no possible way you're serious.

If you took any form of striking and tried claiming this was a somehow displaying use of range they would throw you out of class.....There in the clinch for christ sake....

You actually tried to justify your position. It's insane.

Back