Chael about Russians in MMA

On another note.. has Chael ever looked this jacked?
jacked_sonnen.png

Can someone please explain to me, what's so special in the streets of West Lynn, Oregon?

I tried Google Maps...looks just fine.
Nah, I'm pretty sure West Lynn is Detroit 2.0.

Can someone please explain to me, what's so special in the streets of West Lynn, Oregon?

Chicago's murder rate has nothing on West Lynn.

Good PEDS? I mean when he popped, he popped BIG TIME, against his blood levels josh barnett is a lifetime natural. And he seems to be getting bigger than ever for this fight so it won't be a showing up for a quick buck fight like the Ortiz fight.

Good PEDS? I mean when he popped, he popped BIG TIME, against his blood levels josh barnett is a lifetime natural. And he seems to be getting bigger than ever for this fight so it won't be a showing up for a quick buck fight like the Ortiz fight.

Probably these PEDs grow on trees - according to Google Maps, West Lynn streets are really green.
Actually it looks like a nice area to live...

Probably these PEDs grow on trees - according to Google Maps, West Lynn streets are really green.
Actually it looks like a nice area to live...
I expected there to be some anabolic lake or beef or sth, but it looks like the american city of the 90s where they wouls film a family sitcom.

Back