Chael and Yushin photoshop potential from UFC Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of P&M's ultimate thread of the year. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on Melvin88's body... licking it off and imbibing his manly juices whilst I softly caress his rock hard and sore fingers... playing with his toes and shit

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/2011-p-m-awards-results-1937083/

di-KYAT.gif

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

f3s.gif

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

070521_entourage.jpg

No shoop needed

Patrick_computer.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back