Chael got sucker punched by someone today on TUF Brazil

Jorge Gonzales started talking shit to Jonathon Jameson. Chael intervened and told them to let it out in the Octagon. Jorge decided that was the correct way to take care of his issue because he is a man with common sense. Wandy jumped in talking shit and the guys got inbetween. Wandy cooled off while rubbing his head and Raul cold clocked him while Santiago came at Chael from the front to distract him.

The more you know.

so chael wasn't on top of wand like it first came out?

Did I win?

No your still a keyboard warrior that jumped in on a conversation you openly said you had no idea what it was about
your still a loser, sorry man.... brought some info to the table I didn't know about so you get 1 point for that

No your still a keyboard warrior that jumped in on a conversation you openly said you had no idea what it was about
your still a loser, sorry man.... brought some info to the table I didn't know about so you get 1 point for that

Why am I a keyboard warrior though? Just because I dropped some knowledge? I never tried to act tuf.

In Brazil , there's a saying , you get a double leg , you get sucker punch in the back of the head .
Hespect

There a very few reasons to do that and talking shit about someones country and people are not one. The only way I see it is if he violated a family member or friend then I can understand.

I stand with that too. Country is nothing sacred. Especially when all of it is clearly done in fight promoting purposes.

You can say anything about Finland to me, and you don't have to fear that I'll sucker punch you. I might argue with you if you were wrong, but I'm definitely not going to a coward and attack you if I simply disagree with you about your information.

Maybe it has to do with a healthy self esteem? If ones country is that much of a sore spot for that individual, then maybe they have issues with their self confidence.

Why am I a keyboard warrior though? Just because I dropped some knowledge? I never tried to act tuf.

No your right that's just me having spent to much time on sherdog not your fault haha
and I ment it from calling me out on something I didn't say, but I appreciate you enlighten me more on the subject.
all I was saying is I wouldn't feel bad for chael one bit, but that's my opinion

No your right that's just me having spent to much time on sherdog not your fault haha
and I ment it from calling me out on something I didn't say, but I appreciate you enlighten me more on the subject.
all I was saying is I wouldn't feel bad for chael one bit, but that's my opinion

No problem man, I normally come into threads randomly.

I stand with that too. Country is nothing sacred. Especially when all of it is clearly done in fight promoting purposes.

You can say anything about Finland to me, and you don't have to fear that I'll sucker punch you. I might argue with you if you were wrong, but I'm definitely not going to a coward and attack you if I simply disagree with you about your information.

Maybe it has to do with a healthy self esteem? If ones country is that much of a sore spot for that individual, then maybe they have issues with their self confidence.

Youll get people like that from everywhere man, every man is different and some people react different to situations, Chael went to far with brazil to many times they obviously took it personal

Youll get people like that from everywhere man, every man is different and some people react different to situations, Chael went to far with brazil to many times they obviously took it personal

I guess they found his critisism to be too true and too painful then.

Maybe they should focus on fixing those issues rather than attacking the messenger, if they are so sore about it.

I guess they found his critisism to be too true and too painful then.

Maybe they should focus on fixing those issues rather than attacking the messenger, if they are so sore about it.

That's why I say everyone is different, if he was saying this to politicians I would expect a political debate, but he is saying this to fighters, so him getting wacked just doesn't surprise me one bit

That's why I say everyone is different, if he was saying this to politicians I would expect a political debate, but he is saying this to fighters, so him getting wacked just doesn't surprise me one bit
It's not a question of whether it surprises you; the question is if you condone it. Is punching someone who's already engaged in a 1 on 1 fight in the back of the head something you would characterize as honorable or cowardly/pathetic?

Remember when Wanderlei attacked Rampage on several occasions, spit at Cro Cop, and the Chute Box/BTT rivalry?

LOL at noobs who think Wanderlei has ever in his career been respectful of other fighters.

also KO'd by Krazy Horse

Fightfan84 is fucking ridiculous. Before he starts to tell me how it was ok because Chael talked shit, anyone know how bad it was? I dont have time to read through this whole thread.

Wand took a swing, Chael ducked it, double leg to full mount + gnp, then one of Wand's coaches punched Chael in the back of the head.

Wand took a swing, Chael ducked it, double leg to full mount + gnp, then one of Wand's coaches punched Chael in the back of the head.

Anyone consider that maybe the guy had other things to do and didn't feel like waiting thru 5 rounds of Chael's damage-less GnP?

On a side note, this could add some much needed spice to UFC. Ref's that randomly throw strikes....

Anyone consider that maybe the guy had other things to do and didn't feel like waiting thru 5 rounds of Chael's damage-less GnP?

On a side note, this could add some much needed spice to UFC. Ref's that randomly throw strikes....

Headbutts are allowed in a street fight. Chael would fuck someone up pretty badly with no rules GnP.

Back