Chael on Bruce Lee - "Bruce was a whimp...Bruce couldn't fight a lick"

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Hahaha....Chael sure to activate some SERIOUS triggering here from traditional martial artists.

BUT - Says that Lee was one of the FIRST to ever encourage MIXING of different styles to become more complete as a fighter.

Then goes on to rip Chuck Norris, Judo Gene LeBell, and Steven Seagal as being "pretend fighters", who all come out of a common area - Los Angeles, Cali, which he said is the whimpiest city, with a bunch of guys trying to make it in the movie business "with plucked eye-brows, in the biggest mecca of WUSSES on Earth" LMAO!!!!

lol...Judo Gene would strangle-fuck Chael.

Chael has stuped low,what a moron

I think people should focus more on what Lee symbolizes and the impact he had on the martial arts world, as well as the world itself. He was one of the first to voice the idea of a complete fighter. He was more than an actor, more than a martial artist. He was a poet and a philosopher. All said and done, he was an icon. Whether he would have been a successful fighter, we don't know. His contemporaries seem to vouch for his skill. Even still, whether he would or wouldn't doesn't take a way from who he was. That we are still talking about him 45 years later, that speaks for itself.

Chael is just clowning around, no need to get upset sensitive ones lol.

Ive said this forever. Lee was an actor who did his steroids and Katas. An average hs wrestler would eat him

Also, the old Sherdog FAQ stated "Bruce always wins any fantasy matchup."

Sherdog would never lie.

Sonnen cited his reasoning for TRT was hypogonadism....

{<jordan}

Explains the voice....

<Oku02><{outtahere}><{MingNope}>

Ive said this forever. Lee was an actor who did his steroids and Katas. An average hs wrestler would eat him

I don't know about steroids. Guy weighed about a buck twenty

Well in Chael's defense Bruce Lee as he was before he died would get wrecked in the cage by most competent MMA fighters in today's game. So he's not really too far off on that particular comment.

Whimp and couldnt fight are different

Besides that

He is right you know.gif

giphy.gif

But seriously though Bruce Lee was a style over substance fraud. I says this as the resident Chinese expert on Sherdog.

Le already fought in the UFC and lost to Wanderlai Silva.

5ft7 130lb with no known real fights under his belt. Not a very controversial statement

Chael is just clowning around, no need to get upset sensitive ones lol.
Yeah everything is about clowning around, no need for anyone to be respectful these days cause we can all just say "I was just messing around".

Back