Chael Sonnen Appreciation Thread

I can see Helwani getting chills up and down his skinny little spine... he is mesmerized standing next to greatness.
Ariel is trying so damn hard to suppress his raging hard on. that's what the american gangster does when he flexes his awesome musculature.

11111.gif

Something that very few people can claim to have done.... finish Shogun/by sub/in first round....

War American Gangsta!!!!

I could listen to Chael talk all day long!

Overrated fighter and talker. I’m not sure how as guy convicted of fraud can spit facts either.

i mean anyone can spend all day creating a montage of goofs & wrong predictions and make any god damn analyst look like they don't know what they're talking about. however i will acknowledge that he has been painfully wrong on occasions.

'Tards - If someone had the ability to pick every fight correctly, they wouldn't be working as fucking analyst....

Don't call the dude on a bullshit post, and then agree with him on the back end. You flip a coin and a person calls head, and you say, well, you can't get it right every time...but man, was he painfully wrong.

War The American Gangster. Truth sayer.

He did defeat every champion from everyone organisation and is the industries by biggest draw.

The guys delivered lots of laughs, I loved his press conferences with wanderlei lol

Back