Chael Sonnen EVISCERATES Dumbo Tito for asking for UFC fight with Chuck Lidels

Does Chael have bigger arms THEN you?

• Total voters
Chaels problem is he thinks he’s smart, but he’s really dumb

Now of course dorks here will defend him n say he’s “trolling”, but I doubt his “trolling” is too far off what he really thinks

Now of course dorks here will defend him n say he’s “trolling”, but I doubt his “trolling” is too far off what he really thinks
that mite be tru but chael is artuculate.

THEN

Lidels

Attention whore ts confirmed

Yeah. You're obviously the smart one here. Everyone should strive to be as cool as you. <{pranko}>

I mean let's ignore that what he spoke was the absolute truth. Instead let's say he's dumb just for the sake of saying he's dumb because you don't like Chael at all.

Got to love that High School education. "Dorks" indeed. <13>

And Chael is always telling the truth while trolling when he isn't doing lame WWE-style promos.

It's his thing.

Didn't chuck call out Tito though? Recently saying Tito will never fight me? Lol. Tito would body him now with one punch

Yeah. You're obviously the smart one here. Everyone should strive to be as cool as you. <{pranko}>

I mean let's ignore that what he spoke was the absolute truth. Instead let's say he's dumb just for the sake of saying he's dumb because you don't like Chael at all.

Got to love that High School education. "Dorks" indeed. <13>

And Chael is always telling the truth while trolling when he isn't doing lame WWE-style promos.

It's his thing.

What truth?

The guy was giving his moronic opinion n you just ride his dick no matter how dumb he is

Funny how gotten to you are

Why do people still pay attention to Chael?

He got choked out by Tito in 2 minutes.

<{Joewithit}><36>

I don't like this. It's like watching your mom and dad fight.

Bless both.

Back