Chael Sonnen is a better wrestler than Ryan Bader and Fedor stuffed Chael's takedowns with ease

I don’t think there will be much grappling tbh. I think Baders game plan will be to stand with Fedor and knock him out and thats the most likely outcome. Poor Fedor :(

If that's Baders plan then I like Fedors chances.

Bader is bigger and stronger than Chael though

If that's Baders plan then I like Fedors chances.

I hope Fedor wins but it’s so easy to crack his chin these days. I think Bader by KO is the likely outcome for this fight and I can easily see it happening.

If Bader wins I hope to see him fight Mousasi next.

Ryan Bader is the much better wrestler and way stronger than Chael with better striking as well,
I honestly don’t see how Fedor has anything more than a punchers chance.
And this is coming from a Fedor fan since 2002.
Fedor via armbar you peasant

The chances of that happening are about as good as the chances of Floyd Mayweather accepting a fight with an MMA Ruleset you Bozo.
Mayweather would accept it immediately if he would be fighting against a bum like you;)

Mayweather would accept it immediately if he would be fighting against a bum like you;)
Lol I would take his ass down within 5 seconds and give him the Couture vs Tony treatment.

Thats something i would pay to see.
Zach "the maine-iac" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather. @Dana book it!
Get it booked and I’ll split my purse with you, :) no doubt Floyd would destroy me in a standup battle but I do have 10 years MMA experience under my belt, With Any ruleset that allowed submissions and takedowns I would favor myself.

Chael maybe the better wrestler but size plays a factor. Bader is younger, stronger and more explosive of a wrestler. If anyone can get fedor down it's him

Much talk and speculation, but in the end it will be just like the fight against Mir. Fedor will win in the first round.

At the present time.....TODAY (I'm not talking credentials).Chael -LMAO- is NOT a better wrestler than Bader.
Duh- Fedor a -265 favorite over Sonnen.
Bader a 4-1 favorite over Fedor

Yeah but nobody's better at finding a way to lose big matches than Chael.

Back