chael sonnen is a chatterbox

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
first

chael sonnen "im sure gsp will fight conor mcgregor. thats the biggest fight possible. he wants that fight so badly."

after gsp announces "i want a legacy defining fight, mc gregor isnt a legacy fight"

chael sonnen needs 4 days to read that

chael sonnen "fuck legacy fights blablablablabla whats a legacy fight? blablablablablabla. are u kidding me gsp?"

fcn chatterbox sonnen. that guy needs for everything a fcn opinion, he should coop with robin black.

Lord Chael got a way with words

He could get away with murder

Schaub basically has to kick him off his podcast after it goes too long because of how much Chael loves to talk.

He definitely has a gift for gab though and an infectious personality

Much like any sports talk radio/tv personality, he’s just riffing on MMA current event and ebbs and flows as it suits just topic of the day.

A lot of his predictions and analysis are quite accurate. Just take his commentary with a healthy pinch of salt. I enjoy listening to him. He’s great in that role.

Schaub basically has to kick him off his podcast after it goes too long because of how much Chael loves to talk.

He definitely has a gift for gab though and an infectious personality

nothing against "love for talk" but that guy likes to make some predictions like a chatterbox wich are besides reality.

Lord Chael got a way with words

He could get away with murder

HE FIRSTMADE A LIVING WITH HIS BODY/MMA...Then added his Mouth/More $$$ and Now Pretty much All mouth .. $till making the Money ..

Its what he does.... Professional Talker.

first

chael sonnen "im sure gsp will fight conor mcgregor. thats the biggest fight possible. he wants that fight so badly."

after gsp announces "i want a legacy defining fight, mc gregor isnt a legacy fight"

chael sonnen needs 4 days to read that

chael sonnen "fuck legacy fights blablablablabla whats a legacy fight? blablablablablabla. are u kidding me gsp?"

fcn chatterbox sonnen. that guy needs for everything a fcn opinion, he should coop with robin black.
Link with timestamped videos or GTFO.

Back