Chael Sonnen is a felon. Bruce Lee doesn't tap to strikes.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
0035.gif

Rashad-Evans-vs-Chael-Sonnen-GIf.gif

Bruce Lee is a myth and would've gotten destroyed by Boxers/Muay Thai fighters of his time.

hqdefault.jpg

Bruce Lee was never my friend- Dana

Troll thread aside, it's weird how Bruce Lee seems to generate so many lopsided and extreme opinions.

you're a mark. also you're annoyed because someone talked shit about an actor that died 100 years ago, grow up

Being felonious has nothing to do with fighting abilities.

Being physically apt and having the discipline to learn combat moves and choosing to make shitty movies with embarrassing, unrealistic fights makes Chael the braver man.

I don't care about Bruce one way or the other and would never even comment on him if not for someone egregiously comparing him to an actual fighter. He made his name off shitty movies that other people happened to like, so be it. I watch dumb shit of my own when I want an easy day too.

Why do you idiots feel the need to start new threads when the fucking thread you should've just replied to is not even a quarter of the way down the page?

It's unknown if the actor taps to strikes because he never fought.

I'm confused wasn't bruce lee an actor why americans idolise him as some martial arts master

You can find white belts these days with better grappling than Bruce Lee. Look at this stupid shit

giphy.gif

Does anyone really give a shit if someone is a felon or not?

<Meh02>Bruce Lee was a actor. Chael Sonnen is a Cage Fighter and a MMA personality analyst / commentator, FACTS.

[<diva4} Chael Sonnen actually fought. And Bruce Lee's " fighting " was a choreographed dance on film...

{<hhh] Jose Canseco and CM punk have more professional fights than Bruce Lee...

{<jimmies} # FACTS

Back