Chael Sonnen Responds to Chuck Liddell: You're An Easy Fight, You Were Always A Bum

Chuck doesn't beat many people these days but Chael is a taylor made match up for him

I'm not against this fight from happening. Hell what do I care? If they wanna fight let them. And whoever is saying they are against it is just lying, you know your just spewing out shit hoping to get a few likes and other sheep here to agree with you.

I wouldn't be surprised if chuck is taking this fight in Bellator to kind of stick it to the UFC for firing him.

Sure Chuck is old and washed up and has no chin anymore, but I still think he beats Sonnen

chael-sonnen-squels-o.gif

tumblr_mcx8tu0Pms1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

LOL

Chuck will still beat Chael
Though Chael knocking out Chuck would be awesome lol

Not a fan of either

LOL

Chuck will still beat Chael
Though Chael knocking out Chuck would be awesome lol

Not a fan of either

Who the he'll isn't a Liddell fan? One of the most exciting fighters ever.

Chael is an awesome troll but he can't even believe himself with most of the shit that comes out of his mouth. Legends ass whipping tour? Are we supposed to ignore you getting tapped in the 1st round by Tito who Chuck beat like a redheaded stepchild twice?

I give Chael credit for keeping his name out there and earning good money while at the same time being a very boring fighter.

Chael has an unbelievable ability to sell a downright false product. He seems to think he's the biggest draw in the sport and is still a dangerous fight for all these guys. I genuinely believe he threw the Tito fight. He took the safest and most boring possible route to getting past Wanderlei. Everything about the guy is crooked and a false front.

Then he has the nerve to say he's a bigger draw than Chuck, and suggesting he doesn't 'need' Chuck for a big fight. That would be the biggest fight they could do and Bellator would do 1 million+ views. He just flat out knows that Chuck is a nightmare match-up for him and he likely wants nothing to do with him - even at 47. He couldn't even throw that fight without getting his lights turned out.

Chael has never said a genuine thing in his life while a microphone is in front of him. He could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Chael has an unbelievable ability to sell a downright false product. He seems to think he's the biggest draw in the sport and is still a dangerous fight for all these guys. I genuinely believe he threw the Tito fight. He took the safest and most boring possible route to getting past Wanderlei. Everything about the guy is crooked and a false front.

Then he has the nerve to say he's a bigger draw than Chuck, and suggesting he doesn't 'need' Chuck for a big fight. That would be the biggest fight they could do and Bellator would do 1 million+ views. He just flat out knows that Chuck is a nightmare match-up for him and he likely wants nothing to do with him - even at 47. He couldn't even throw that fight without getting his lights turned out.

Chael has never said a genuine thing in his life while a microphone is in front of him. He could sell ice to an Eskimo.
Inuit.

Always enjoy seeing the P4P best analyst in Mixed Martial Arts history Chael P in action. BOOK IT COKER!

Back