Chael Sonnen thinks Mayweather vs. McGregor II will happen.

Rather watch him fight someone lower ranked. Malanagi was one the fans would like to see and likely pays more than UFC fights. Drop the belts, try your hand boxing.

De La Hoya is thinking of getting off the Coke and taking his stockings and suspenders off and back to training to fight McGregor apparently, bit of a laugh after all the shit he talked about how bad for boxing the McGregor vs Mayweather fight was.

Honestly anyone here willing to pay for a McGregor vs Mayweather rematch? Id bet a months wages it wont happen.

I think Floyd will fight again, but not against Conor; I believe he'll return to face GGG after GGG whoops Canelo in their rematch.

Who the fuck would pay money to re-watch the worst professional boxing main event in the last 60 years?

Cmon, watching Floyd beat up Conor was far from the worst boxing main event in 60 years.

It's gonna happen. You think Floyd is gonna pass up that easy 200 mil..

Fuck no!
I don't know. Everybody would have to take a pay cut. If Floyds master plan was to have a rematch he should have taken a knee after Conors upper cut. No way that again does more then 1.5 million buys.

Back