Chael Sonnen vs Rampage who wins ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
I know Rampage is way past his prime and fat but he should be able to beat Chael. This should be a ugly fight because both guys are way past there primes. Who wins and how you guys see this fight going ?

I give Chael an advantage if the fight goes past the 1st round. Chael is a fucking pressure animal unless Rampage tags him and he wilts.

Chael is more well rounded.

I know Rampage is way past his prime and fat but he should be able to beat Chael. This should be a ugly fight because both guys are way past there primes. Who wins and how you guys see this fight going ?

Chael gets hit and quits early, probably taps to strikes

Hate to say it. But Sonnen. Rampage has the power in the punch. But Sonnen will grapple him the entire fight.

Son of Jack vía sprawl and brawl

Last edited:
This is going to be a major gas fest. Rampage is huge, and Chael looks clean.

If its not rigged then Sonnen if he can get the take downs and avoid a big shot by Rampage.Rampage will be super gassed after the first round.Rampage is out of shape and looked like shit for a long time now.

Chael by wet blanket and Rampage not retiring 5 years ago.

Sonnen will probably win via takedowns.
But I'd rather see Rampage win, so we can see how he goes against one of the HWs.

I personally see Rampage catching Chael and stopping him with strikes.

Rampage has bad knees and carrying that much weight, that will effect his mobility and sprawl. That being said, I see him out muscling Chael on the ground and GnP'ing Chael. Page probably tko's or ko's Chael on the ground.

Back