Chael Sonnen vs Rampage who wins ?

I'll take the over-the-hill was-once-something to beat the over-the-hill wasn't-ever-really-much.

Rampage wins.

I got Page, Chael struggles against larger guys.

I know Rampage is way past his prime and fat but he should be able to beat Chael. This should be a ugly fight because both guys are way past there primes. Who wins and how you guys see this fight going ?

I think page wins. Chael gives up pretty quick these days and page will put the mitts on him.

Old/New Rampage can't wrestle for sh*t and I think Sonnen will take him down, but can he hold him..

I think it's gonna look very similar to the Chael vs Wanderlei fight, except I think after the first round Rampage will be completely gassed out and it'll be entirely one-sided.

I know Rampage is way past his prime and fat but he should be able to beat Chael. This should be a ugly fight because both guys are way past there primes. Who wins and how you guys see this fight going ?

Chael often struggles with light heavy weights (let alone heavy weights). Rampage kills him.

Shael probably gets manhandled for about 90 secs until Page gasses

Rampage, easy win.

Chael has nothing for him, he's overrated.
I remember when people thought he had a chance against Rashad Evans... LOL

Rampage via TKO as he GNPs a helpless Chael

couldn't care less.

Reason I'm watching Bellator through Lima/Rory, then switching over to UFC for their two title fights.

If it don't end fast we're in for a slop fest.

Back