Chael Sonnen will fight anyone anywhere anytime

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
As long as you are allowed to tap to strikes.

A guy sure talks a lot for being a felon, real-life snitch to authorities, cheater and a quitter.

the guy stepped up to fight Jon Jones as a last minute replacement while being easily a full weightclass smaller

Say what you want about him, dude has balls

the guy stepped up to fight Jon Jones as a last minute replacement while being easily a full weightclass smaller

Say what you want about him, dude has balls

Takes a lot of balls to fight definitely while getting paid a lot of money for like 5 minutes of work while tapping to strikes when things doesn't go his way to not take any significant damage.

Takes a lot of balls to be a felon, a snitch, and cheater, and a quiter too.

Takes a lot of balls to fight definitely while getting paid a lot of money for like 5 minutes of work while tapping to strikes when things doesn't go his way to not take any significant damage.

Takes a lot of balls to be a felon, a snitch, and cheater, and a quiter too.

takes even more balls to talk shit about the courage of professional fighters on Sherdog.

fuck off lmao

takes even more balls to talk shit about the courage of professional fighters on Sherdog.

fuck off lmao

takes a scumbag to speak for other scumbag
you fuck off from my thread dumbass, nothing that i said was wrong, resorting to namecalling just cuz you got shit for brains

Why do people complain about "snitches"?

Ensuring as close to 100% compliance as possible with criminal law is doing society a favor.

Is it felons complaining about other felons? Stop being criminals plz.

you fuck off from my thread dumbass, nothing that i said was wrong, resorting to namecalling just cuz you got shit for brains
Why so full of hate?troubled childhood?daddy issues?

Who has fought more legends than ol Chael? He actually doesn't have balls and that's why he takes trt... Crazy huh?

lighten up buddeh.. have a cold beer.. there are better things to hate

Yet you were the one name-calling and bad-mouthing a fighter on your first post. Pretty sure the second one can get you flagged, btw.

As for your actual "criticisms," yes Chael Sonnen is a felon. That's between him and the law. I suppose it's always fair to bring this up about a person when critiquing their character but I fear living in the society in which anyone who's ever been convicted of something can no longer be accepted. He plead guilty, which to me is an admission of guilt, and it was money-laundering nonsense regarding real estate. The dude didn't gang rape a bunch of teddy bears.

What's a real-life snitch to authorities? What is this in reference to? I genuinely have no idea.

He is also a cheater, fair. He's openly admitted to using PEDs. It's fair to criticize him for this but we must also criticize any and every other fighter who's ever used PEDs. That' a lot of fighters.

Your last name-call is the weakest, in my opinion. You call him a quitter. Quit what exactly? Tapped early to strikes? Have you ever been mounted and getting punched in the face by a 185/205lbs killing machine? I'm not sure if I can blame him for tapping. You really have no basis for criticism here. Despite your other lukewarm complaints about Sonnen's character I hardly think you, some nameless Sherdogger on the internet, can fathom the drive and determination, the no-quit attitude people like Sonnen and other fighters possess.

Honestly you're coming off very petty right now, mate. You should take a moment and realize that instead of making a random post about an MMA fighter who's no longer in the spotlight you could have been pursuing your own goals and bettering yourself.

Do better.

lol at ppl saying it takes balls to do what chael does when he doesn't actually have them.

on the other hand no one here would actually step into a fucking octagon against the likes of anderson silva, jon jones, shogun rua and fedor fucking emelianenko and still be entertaining as they come.

#1 goat personality and i'm freaking brazilian.

gotta love me some chael p sonnen. p is for greatness.

Yet you were the one name-calling and bad-mouthing a fighter on your first post. Pretty sure the second one can get you flagged, btw.

As for your actual "criticisms," yes Chael Sonnen is a felon. That's between him and the law. I suppose it's always fair to bring this up about a person when critiquing their character but I fear living in the society in which anyone who's ever been convicted of something can no longer be accepted. He plead guilty, which to me is an admission of guilt, and it was money-laundering nonsense regarding real estate. The dude didn't gang rape a bunch of teddy bears.

What's a real-life snitch to authorities? What is this in reference to? I genuinely have no idea.

He is also a cheater, fair. He's openly admitted to using PEDs. It's fair to criticize him for this but we must also criticize any and every other fighter who's ever used PEDs. That' a lot of fighters.

Your last name-call is the weakest, in my opinion. You call him a quitter. Quit what exactly? Tapped early to strikes? Have you ever been mounted and getting punched in the face by a 185/205lbs killing machine? I'm not sure if I can blame him for tapping. You really have no basis for criticism here. Despite your other lukewarm complaints about Sonnen's character I hardly think you, some nameless Sherdogger on the internet, can fathom the drive and determination, the no-quit attitude people like Sonnen and other fighters possess.

Honestly you're coming off very petty right now, mate. You should take a moment and realize that instead of making a random post about an MMA fighter who's no longer in the spotlight you could have been pursuing your own goals and bettering yourself.

Do better.

Not sure if serious,

Sometimes truths are not what you wanna hear, but the FACTS are

as you yourself admited within what you know

Chael Sonnen IS a felon, a snitch, cheater and a quitter.

Don't try to add more to what I said.

Not sure if serious,

Sometimes truths are not what you wanna hear, but the FACTS are

as you yourself admited within what you know

Chael Sonnen IS a felon, a snitch, cheater and a quitter.

Don't try to add more to what I said.
How many times have you fight someone like Jon Jones or Anderson silva? My guess is less than Chael has.

How many times have you fight someone like Jon Jones or Anderson silva? My guess is less than Chael has.

How many times was I a president of United States of America and have to make big tough decisions?

None. But, what is dumb is dumb, and what is a scumbag is a scumbag, later of which is more applicable in this instance.

How many times was I a president of United States of America and have to make big tough decisions?

None. But, what is dumb is dumb, and what is a scumbag is a scumbag, later of which is more applicable in this instance.
It takes a special kind of arrogance to call a professional fighter who's fought monsters a coward and quitter from the safety of your computer. I'm tough for a regular guy but would probably shit myself if I had to fight bones or Fedor or as.

you sure talk a lot for someone who isn't undefeated and undisputed

It takes a special kind of arrogance to call a professional fighter who's fought monsters a coward and quitter from the safety of your computer. I'm tough for a regular guy but would probably shit myself if I had to fight bones or Fedor or as.

So a quitter is a quitter.

What does my own courage have anything to do with someone else being a quitter? It says when someone doesn't have much better to say that they resort to attacking the other's persons, pfft

So a quitter is a quitter.

What does my own courage have anything to do with someone else being a quitter? It says when someone doesn't have much better to say that they resort to attacking the other's persons, pfft

You win. Take care.

Why do people complain about "snitches"?

Ensuring as close to 100% compliance as possible with criminal law is doing society a favor.

Is it felons complaining about other felons? Stop being criminals plz.
I've always thought of snitches as criminals telling on other criminals to get favors from police.

A normal citizen who sees somebody breaking the law should call the police.

Back