Chael Sonnen will fight anyone anywhere anytime

Chael is a decent fighter I mean he has had alot of fights with guys considered to be greats and legends and has a decent record against them.

The dude showed heart fighting fedor he got hit REAL fucking hard early in the fight and kept going and has put on some great fights especially the Anderson fights those were some of my favorites ever.

Chaels no saint but he deserves HESPECT

Chael really doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He is much more than all those things.

He is, above all else, the undisputed champion of choke artists. I can't even think of a close 2nd. Nobody pulls defeat out of the jaws of victory on a more consistent basis.

Love him or hate him, I think he's more than proven that.

takes a scumbag to speak for other scumbag
you fuck off from my thread dumbass, nothing that i said was wrong, resorting to namecalling just cuz you got shit for brains
It's not your thread princess, you made it and now it belongs to us all.

As long as you are allowed to tap to strikes.

A guy sure talks a lot for being a felon, real-life snitch to authorities, cheater and a quitter.
Why is tapping to strikes something to be ashamed of? He tapped against Jones right? Anyways I can't remember him tapping early against anyone.

Why is tapping to strikes something to be ashamed of? He tapped against Jones right? Anyways I can't remember him tapping early against anyone.

What is there to be shamed of in roiding? Just a needle to a butt!

What is there to be shamed of in roiding? Just a needle to a butt!
I was asking a question, you are acting stupid. Again, why should any fighter be ashamed of tapping to strikes unless it's early?

I've always thought of snitches as criminals telling on other criminals to get favors from police.

A normal citizen who sees somebody breaking the law should call the police.

This, it's also more about not snitching on people for breaking laws where no one gets hurt or there is no victom, like vice laws.

I was asking a question, you are acting stupid. Again, why should any fighter be ashamed of tapping to strikes unless it's early?

Me as well?

Hey TS, why don’t you take some friends and go confront Chael about his snitching. It could be 1 on 1, 2 on 1, or 5 on 1. He’ll make sure you all need 911.

He will tap and snitch asap

sonnen is realistic about the fighting game... he will go in against anyone and try his best to implement his game plan, but when he feels that winning is not a realistic option, I feel that he doesn't have a problem with admitting defeat/"giving up"

fighting is his job and he's smart enough not to want to take unnecessary brain damage in order to survive, I would say that he's savvy rather than a quitter

Ok bud, stay classy.

And why you changing your questions bro? You were talking about tapping to strikes, then suddenly changed your tune to tapping to strikes early
lulz

And why you changing your questions bro? You were talking about tapping to strikes, then suddenly changed your tune to tapping to strikes early

lulz

Tapping early could be fight fixing. I dont think that is what you were talking about so it is irrelevant.

Again, for the third time, what was wrong about chael tapping to Jones? You didnt challenge that so i assume that is the one you were reffering to.

Edit: thinking about it i don't remember chael tapping to Jones. When did he tap till strokes?

Tapping early could be fight fixing. I dont think that is what you were talking about so it is irrelevant.

Again, for the third time, what was wrong about chael tapping to Jones? You didnt challenge that so i assume that is the one you were reffering to.

Edit: thinking about it i don't remember chael tapping to Jones. When did he tap till strokes?

Well, what's so wrong about poking needles in the butts with roids?

Well, what's so wrong about poking needles in the butts with roids?
Its against the rules.

This conversation is over since you fail to back up any of your statements.

Have a nice nice day.

Its against the rules.

This conversation is over since you fail to back up any of your statements.

Have a nice nice day.

Well if you want to think that, feel free :)

Back