Chael Sonnen

Chael Sonnen will beat Fedor and then win the finals of Bellator’s HW tourney.

He will become Bellator HW champion and fulfill his promise to his dad. It’s just gonna happen.

Last edited:
Wonder what his dad would say about mortgage fraud and PEDs.

Man, I always knew Chael was a jerk, but I never would have guessed the lengths he went thru to screw people. One of the great scumbags of our time, truly

All Hail Chael. Win this tourney! Huge fan.

Sonnen would be as trashy as McGregor if he was born in 2000. Glad that he belongs to the old generation and knows how to put on a mask to cover up the shit he did

Sonnen would be as trashy as McGregor if he was born in 2000. Glad that he belongs to the old generation and knows how to put on a mask to cover up the shit he did
Nah, Conor would be a classier fighter if not for Chael showing the blueprint for MMA to become like boxing.

Stopped at "If you hate Chael Sonnen"

How can I ever hate a master of popcorn?

Are you under the impression that Conor is 18 years old?

I feel for him. If Fedor doesn't win I hope Sonnen wins the tournament

Chael Sonnen will beat Fedor and then win the finals of Bellator’s HW tourney.

He will become Bellator HW champion and fulfill his promise to his dad. It’s just gonna happen.

He can beat Fedor. Bader is a nightmare matchup though. I dont see how he wins that. He better hope Mitrione knocks him out.

He will get what he deserves and stomped by Fedor. All these years of disrespect, arrogance, BS talk and fake personality will catch up to him once again. Just because someone shows moments of goodness doesn't mean they are a great person all of a sudden.

Back