Chael vs Frank Mir would/will be hilarious

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Frank is a giant compared to shael and he is a beast on the ground. Chaels strenghth is to take people down and control them..

i have Frank by whatever submission he chooses

I see an exhausted and out of shape Frank being taken down at will by Chael - and held there.

Chael winner by decision 30 - 27.

Last edited:
the question is why aren't Bellator main events 5 rounds?

these 3 round main events have been so shit

I just noticed that 2008 is ten years ago.

Chael has no business fighting legitimate heavyweights.

Will still watch.

Frank looks terrible lol that being said if he gets a hold of a limb it won’t end well for Sonnen. Now if Chael just walks him down and exhausts him with his work rate I’m going to laugh my ass off, shit would be epic.

everyone in Bellator has looked terrible and a shell of themself in the UFC. I don't think anyone except maybe Rory has looked respectable. everyone has looked fat, slow, and like they just had a cigarette and fucked a hooker before coming down that WWE ramp

No he won't. He has quite literally no chance.
literallydied-gif.gif

Too bad Fedor is gonna spank Mirs ass first.

Mir would be a nightmare for Chael in normal circumstances but Mir is a shell of his former self and not sure what he has left of a gas tank.

I can't even imagine how Chael will approach this fight as he will be terrified of Mir on the ground.

susumu06.jpg

Dsg7OCB.gif

Chael_Sonnen_vs_Anderson_Silva_broken_rib1.jpg

I'll say it again. I'm thoroughly disappointed that Frank isn't (or certainly doesn't appear to be) back on TRT.

Was definitely looking forward to that lol

The size difference is just too much to overcome. Mir by whatever means he feels like. He could fall like a dead tree on top of Chael and just lay there if he wanted to.

Back