Chael's opinion on Fedor

That’s a bunch of baloney.

I remember when most of Sherdog was calling him a sociopath, because he was caught so many times lying and trying to push some sort of agenda.

He’s respectful of Fedor this week, because he’s a potential opponent in his tournament. In the past, I’ve heard him refer to Emelianenko as a complete farce.

Honestly, I don’t think he even knows what the truth is anymore. To him, the truth represents anything that keeps him relevant in the public eye.

Not bologna, he’s not the character he portrays himself as.

Fedor cheated in the lindland fight and chael idolizes that guy. There's probably a bit of a bad taste still.

I don't think he's scared of the 2018 version of Fedor. Chael has gotten in a cage with Jon Jones, prime Anderson and other top-level fighters.
I don't think he is scared but has to show him a bit of respect and talk him up a bit knowing that there is a good chance he will be knocking him out soon

I don't think he is scared but has to show him a bit of respect and talk him up a bit knowing that there is a good chance he will be knocking him out soon

Or a good chance Chael gets a UD.

Or a good chance Chael gets a UD.
Fedor has slipped and is getting old but I can't envisage any scenario whereby he wouldn't finish Chael fairly comfortably. He is better at literally every skill in MMA than Chael and has a sizeable weight advantage

Fedor has slipped and is getting old but I can't envisage any scenario whereby he wouldn't finish Chael fairly comfortably. He is better at literally every skill in MMA than Chael and has a sizeable weight advantage

He's not a better wrestler. I know he beat Coleman years ago, but at the time Fedor was in his prime and Coleman was over 40. It's hard to know what skills most of these guys still have left. Fedor has mostly been a brawler since his Pride days. He hasn't subbed anyone in many years. I have a better idea of what Chael still has left than I do about Fedor.

Chael is very respectful about most fighters when he doesn't have business with them.

I listen to his podcast fairly regularly and he very rarely outright trashes a fighter. He's usually pretty complimentary. Yes, even about Anderson Silva.

He has respect for fedor

He wont Ud Fedor

Fedor Is grappling first last few fights hes been dropped by puncherss

Fedor judp tosses him Then sub

Chael is very respectful about most fighters when he doesn't have business with them.

I listen to his podcast fairly regularly and he very rarely outright trashes a fighter. He's usually pretty complimentary. Yes, even about Anderson Silva.
Yes he is respectful win or lose

tito And anderson he showed massive respect

I Like his attiitide

before stann
Im an american hes an american But hes gonna get a blue and white ass whooping

He's not a better wrestler. I know he beat Coleman years ago, but at the time Fedor was in his prime and Coleman was over 40. It's hard to know what skills most of these guys still have left. Fedor has mostly been a brawler since his Pride days. He hasn't subbed anyone in many years. I have a better idea of what Chael still has left than I do about Fedor.
Sonnen is better than Coleman

But Coleman was hw

Fedor tosses sonne n around

Sonnen i dont see how beats fedor

Chael usually promotes those who need it, and smack talks/criticizes those who don't. Both are his way of drawing bigger interest in the fighters.

Now is definitely a time to remind people of who Fedor is and promote him. But i Fedor were on his winning streak you better believe Chael would be going "Fedor, you absolutely suck!".

It's just Chael's way of always helping his promotion. That's why when they asked him who his favorite to win the tournament is, he said the guy who needed the hype most, King Mo.

Last edited:
Back