Charging deer kills hunter outside Paris, police say

And being a hunter makes you what? A tough guy?

Shooting an animal with a rifle is the easiest thing you can do and I'm talking from experience. Any pussy can do it.

o_O

Not if that pussy can't aim . . .

It would make deer hunting more interesting if the deer killed more hunters. Deer hunters act all alpha for killing something that doesn't even stand a chance. Go kill a bear with knife if you want respect from this sherdogger you pussy.
Obviously you haven't been hunting. It's not as easy as you may think to get a nice game animal.

If not for survival purposes then I agree. Killing an animal just because you think it's fun then you deserve whatever you get.

So it's only one or the other? We're either gonna die if I don't get that deer or I'm a horrible human being because I enjoy hunting?

Seriously?

Oh good grief . . . a guy online baggin' on deer hunters for being "alpha" proceeds to exhibit classic online alpha behavior himself . . .

Where exactly are deer hunters acting "all alpha"?

You ever been hunting? 9 times out of 10 hunters don't kill jack . . . hence the term "hunting" and not "deer killing".

Why in the world would anyone care about or want respect from you or any other Sherdogger?

Obviously you haven't been hunting. It's not as easy as you may think to get a nice game animal.

LMAO...

PijcGEU.gif

So it's only one or the other? We're either gonna die if I don't get that deer or I'm a horrible human being because I enjoy hunting?

Seriously?

My opinion is hunting for anything else but survival is wrong. When you have the choice to eat other food why would you take the life of an animal that wants to live just as much as you?

Oh, yeah, because you "enjoy it."

Not triggered enough to take the time to search a fucking gif. But since you didn't respond with any intelligence I assume you are in agreement. I will continue to hunt and fish and really do whatever the fuck I please regardless of opinions such as yours who can't handle the thought of an animal dying.

My opinion is hunting for anything else but survival is wrong. When you have the choice to eat other food why would you take the life of an animal that wants to live just as much as you?

Oh, yeah, because you "enjoy it."
You're vegetarian?

Not triggered enough to take the time to search a fucking gif. But since you didn't respond with any intelligence I assume you are in agreement. I will continue to hunt and fish and really do whatever the fuck I please regardless of opinions such as yours who can't handle the thought of an animal dying.

7578767888f43a528df730f77d785025--you-are-awesome-im-awesome.jpg

I'm glad you just now realized this. The rest of the world isn't as slow as you are. Now, rejoice and be glad someone as awesome as me took the time to respond to your nonsense.

I'm glad you just now realized this. The rest of the world isn't as slow as you are. Now, rejoice and be glad someone as awesome as me took the time to respond to your nonsense.
source.gif

And being a hunter makes you what? A tough guy?

Shooting an animal with a rifle is the easiest thing you can do and I'm talking from experience. Any pussy can do it.
What's your point? Did anyone say it makes you tough? Just rambling ?

Back