Charging deer kills hunter outside Paris, police say

My point is being a hunter doesn't make you any less of a pussy than an anti hunter.

<[analyzed}>
Yeah. It does.
But forgive me for not wanting to carry on a conversation with a vegan. I learned long ago it's not worth my time.

And being a hunter makes you what? A tough guy?

Shooting an animal with a rifle is the easiest thing you can do and I'm talking from experience. Any pussy can do it.
No, but you'e still acting like a bitch about it.

Who cares if someone wants to hunt, go cry over a stupid deer some more

Well at least you practice what you preach my man. I can respect that. Carry on

Only guy in the "hunters should die!" crowd that deserves respect.

Him and anti-trophy hunters. Those guys have a point as well.

Everyone else needs to become a vegetarian or STFU about hunting animals that are then eaten.

I just want to clarify one thing. I don't take any pleasure in hearing of the hunter being killed. It actually made me a little sad and I thought about his family and why he's in that situation in the first place. Maybe hunting is part of his family tradition or maybe he does it to make a living. Either way I take no pleasure in hearing about the death of the hunter.

The deer was the victim in this though. He was the innocent one targetted by the hunters. He fought until the end and showed the strength and will that is within all life.

It's tragic really when I think about it.

if the dude was American he would have survived and had that deer's head mounted on his wall, just saying

Should have let the deer go, like I feel if an animal wins the fight they should get a pass...but then again they could go all cujodeer on people and that might not be good either.

How often does a deer kill a hunter? I know boars do and sometimes bears, but never heard about deers, then again if I think about a heavy animal charging you with sharp spikes on its head does sound scary ha.

Oh good grief . . . a guy online baggin' on deer hunters for being "alpha" proceeds to exhibit classic online alpha behavior himself . . .

Where exactly are deer hunters acting "all alpha"?

You ever been hunting? 9 times out of 10 hunters don't kill jack . . . hence the term "hunting" and not "deer killing".

Why in the world would anyone care about or want respect from you or any other Sherdogger?

Well, when the first reply is to call any anti-deer hunters pussies, it does sound an awful lot like hunters are acting all alpha.

That's sad for his family. I can't blame the deer for doing what he had to do to try and survive and/or protect his territory.

I have no problem with people hunting deer either as long as they actually use the meat. And shooting a deer with a rifle isn't necessarily as easy as just wandering around the great outdoors waiting to get close enough to a deer to shoot it. Many times you have to observe for days or weeks before hand to find their patterns and timings.

Also most hunters what a trophy buck. They aren't driving around or walking around and shoot the first deer they see. And finally hunting deer is a necessity in most areas for multiple reasons. The areas would be overrun with deer as their aren't enough natural predators in many areas.

I really miss the old days when we didn't have guns.

I wonder what our ancestors did back in the days to survive in the wild with lions and tigers and bears, oh my. Must've been fun.

Well, when the first reply is to call any anti-deer hunters pussies, it does sound an awful lot like hunters are acting all alpha.

You've read some of the anti-hunting replies/threads on here before right?

I wonder what our ancestors did back in the days to survive in the wild with lions and tigers and bears, oh my. Must've been fun.

Old days like when?? Before 1132 or so?

You read the OP? This guy didn't have a gun, that's why he's dead.

My opinion is hunting for anything else but survival is wrong. When you have the choice to eat other food why would you take the life of an animal that wants to live just as much as you?

Oh, yeah, because you "enjoy it."

You're welcome to your opinion . . . and I'm welcome to think you're wrong.

Other food like what? The beef from cattle we raise? The chicken from chickens families raise?

I can't wait until all guns are illegal by law, that way no one will die from them.

Just like drug laws.

I was a vegetarian for 17 years. I've been Vegan for nearly 2.
<WellThere>

It was probably one of them refugee deer, but I don’t want to sound like a faunaphobe.

9943ef932e66763b6d4bc35da1c2d46c9ad781f1ee51caec3cd15653afa37a90.jpg

This is the deer.

Deer went out on his shield:cool:

62821618.jpg

The hunter became the hunted.

Bambi's Revenge...

Back