Charles "Felony" Bennett calls out Urijah Faber

Ty Flipside

dulce bellum inexpertis
@purple
Reaction score
Charles Bennett (currently on a seven fight losing streak) is quite active on Youtube at the moment and he had something to say to Urijah Faber at UFC Orlando.

Timestamped

Happen it Dana make!

Nothing this guy says or can say will ever matter or have any impact on anything.

I honestly thought I'd read about him being found dead by now. I'm glad he's still trying to earn an honest living and has his all of his faculties.

Fought 6 times in 2017.. lost everysingle time.

Does he even train?

Charles Bennett (currently on a seven fight losing streak) is quite active on Youtube at the moment and he had something to say to Urijah Faber at UFC Orlando.

Timestamped

Happen it Dana make!

I love how Uriah steps back like is this crazy going to try to sucker punch me?

For those that may not know, Faber already strangled him 13 years ago.

Faber too busy making that Sage Northcutt money..

I remember when he Ko'd Wandy in the locker room

No disrespect but it amazes me how many crazy alienated people you have in the states.. no wonder shit happens over there all the time.

Beyond Broke - a documentary

No disrespect but it amazes me how many crazy alienated people you have in the states.. no wonder shit happens over there all the time.
Are you talking about the big white guy with ”jungle fever”, in the video?

Man... What a life Charles paved out for himself, he has not taken the sport seriously at all. He wont be able to teach or open a succesful gym, post fight life Charles will be interesting to hear about. Something crazy will happen no doubt.

Back