Charles "Felony" Bennett calls out Urijah Faber

Fought 6 times in 2017.. lost everysingle time.

Does he even train?

My buddies, lil brother, and I got dropped off on the corner right by Amway. As we were walking in waiting on the corner, I looked at a black guy in a red hoodie with crooked glasses walking by sorta crazy like. I looked again and saw it was Crazy Horse. Gave him a headnod and told my brother that’s Crazy Horse. He walks past us and says It’s felony now.

I saw him 2x more before and once after the event. Pretty sure he’s a crackhead and is just fighting to supply his drug habits from the looks of things

Pretty low, Uriah is retired and is the nicest guy ever...comes over and seems excited to see him and then Bennett says he'll kick his ass ? But I guess I wouldn't expect anything more from a guy who wants to be known as felony. He had a full on rage when people would call him KH on facebook.

No disrespect but it amazes me how many crazy alienated people you have in the states.. no wonder shit happens over there all the time.

The US doesn't like to look after it's citizens, it's a dog eat dog world.

Shit healthcare, rotting cities, a potential mental health crisis, military vets lack of support, gun violence, a high number of homeless people etc. It varies state to state and people and it's people are fortunate to live in such a land of opportunity but it's far from ' the greatest country in the world ' when you compare to other countries in the west, like many Americans claim it to be, they have no idea. The American dream is slowly disintegrating.

Pretty low, Uriah is retired and is the nicest guy ever...comes over and seems excited to see him and then Bennett says he'll kick his ass ? But I guess I wouldn't expect anything more from a guy who wants to be known as felony. He had a full on rage when people would call him KH on facebook.

Krazy Horse it is then !

For those that may not know, Faber already strangled him 13 years ago.
At around 5.58 on the video Krazy Horse has a chance to transition into a triangle, I mean, only if he knew what one was

Felony may just be the most submitted fighter in MMA history

3jO3Abn.gif

Charles Bennett (currently on a seven fight losing streak) is quite active on Youtube at the moment and he had something to say to Urijah Faber at UFC Orlando.

Timestamped

Happen it Dana make!

Krazy Horse via KTFO rd1

I love how right in Faber's ear "It's Felony bitch!" Lolllll it is cracking me up bigtime replaying it

Fought 6 times in 2017.. lost everysingle time.

Does he even train?
On a daily basis? Not sure these days.. but he's been to Drysdales, Extreme Couture, and ATT over the recent years.. crazy the talent he actually has and doesn't use or grasp.

No disrespect but it amazes me how many crazy alienated people you have in the states.. no wonder shit happens over there all the time.
Yeah almost as many in England, Argentina and South Korea..

The US doesn't like to look after it's citizens, it's a dog eat dog world.

Shit healthcare, rotting cities, a potential mental health crisis, military vets lack of support, gun violence, a high number of homeless people etc. It varies state to state and people and it's people are fortunate to live in such a land of opportunity but it's far from ' the greatest country in the world ' when you compare to other countries in the west, like many Americans claim it to be, they have no idea. The American dream is slowly disintegrating.
<TrumpWrong1>

Back