Charles Manson Hospitalized

Shoot some drain cleaner into his IV.
36ib5lw-gif.3558
Why waste drain cleaner, just a little air bubble into his IV and that'll do it...

Every time I'm reminded that this dude is still alive I'm like, "Wait, WTF? Charles Manson is still alive?!"

Seems like he should've been dead for a while now.
Isn't Tarantino supposed to be writing a script about the Manson murders?

Are you actually serious or trolling?

there will always be a few posters on this horseshit in every manson thread we've had.

its gonna get ugly.

Isn't Tarantino supposed to be writing a script about the Manson murders?

Well, kind of.

He's said that the theme is really 1969. The Manson murders will be part of the story, but they won't be the whole story.

Are you actually serious or trolling?

He should have been put on parole. I am completely serious. The man had a terrible upbringing which contributed to his actions coercing those people. He is largely a myth and has been romanticized by Bulgosi and the media.

i dont get why this motherfucker wasnt hanged right after the trial, keeping scum like this guy alive is just a waste of resources

He should have been put on parole. I am completely serious. The man had a terrible upbringing which contributed to his actions coercing those people. He is largely a myth and has been romanticized by Bulgosi and the media.

He planned and ordered the violent butchering and torture of several people. He's pure evil man. No myth and it's crazy to believe otherwise. I'm sure Hitler didn't personally kill anyone either.

Last edited:
Even if he expires, the evil is still out there.

The Antichrist is still forwarding his agenda.

biggest POS ever.
fucking sad he wasn't executed many years ago,
just like he executed his victims.
and his bitch assistants are never getting out either.
fuck them too

i dont get why this motherfucker wasnt hanged right after the trial, keeping scum like this guy alive is just a waste of resources

Because the outlawed the death penalty in California shortly after his conviction (I believe).

Manson, while certainly certifiable, clearly showed flashes of complete lucidity. Anyone who cares to watch his interviews and evaluate him without prejudice will realize this.

"Prison don't begin and end at the gate, prison is in the mind."

That said, prison is where he belonged, if not executed long ago.

He always get labeled a "serial killer" or "Mass Murdered" but he didn't kill anyone if i remember correctly. He might have admitted to killing one person possibly in a drug deal gone bad, unrelated to the Tate-LaBianca murders. He was the boogie man, the antithesis of what one is expected to be as an adult...

He always get labeled a "serial killer" or "Mass Murdered" but he didn't kill anyone if i remember correctly. He might have admitted to killing one person possibly in a drug deal gone bad, unrelated to the Tate-LaBianca murders. He was the boogie man, the antithesis of what one is expected to be as an adult...

What's your view of Hitler? He probably didn't kill anyone either.

What's your view of Hitler? He probably didn't kill anyone either.

Funny you should ask that, I recently had a toothbrush mustache very similar to what he was famous for and had it for the same reason. As far as I know Hitler didn't kill anyone either, though I imagine he probably did...having fought in wars...

You are probably attempting to bait a response something like "Hitler didn't kill anyone he had people killed, or had people kill for him" then you'd attempt to corner me by posting some meme about how dumb I am because I fail to recognize the similarity between what I hypothetically would be claiming Hitler did, and what Manson did... Or am I giving you too much credit?

Your question/statement is a false equivalence, but to give you more than what you were fishing for, I support revisionist history.

Back