Charles Manson Hospitalized

Never really understood why he was in jail in the first place.

he did nothing wrong.

if you can talk retards into killing themselves or committing crimes for you, well thats on them. shouldnt be so stupid.

I can't tell if people in this thread are serious.

Are you asking what Hitlers reason for having that style of facial hair was? Google it...

It's a logical fallacy. Google it...

I know what it is... how is what I'm saying a false equivalency? It's an equivalency.

I'd wipe my ass with it. Then I'd sell it to some retard who'd believe it was Manson's shit as well as his poetry;)
I'll tell him you said that. He's gonna shit inside of your mind. He has powers, you know.

It's a logical fallacy. Google it...
It's a Charlie Manson thread. You don't bring up logical fallacies in a fucking Charlie Manson thread. Who the hell raised you- Vincent Bugliosi?

Someone should accidentally pour Drano into his IV bag

One of the craziest motherfuckers I've ever listened too. Most serial killers can string together more rational thoughts than him.

He once listen to a beetles song and thought they were talking about his revolution.

Many years ago I read a book titled "Manson, In his own words" which was written by a police officer directly involved with Manson, or a reporter, i can't remember but I seem to remember there being mention of Manson having killed someone but not being convicted. Though author was biased it was an interesting read. Manson was a more complex, calculated person than we want to admit.

That was a good book. Not sure how much of it is true. As I recall, it said the motive for the Tate-LaBianca killings was to create a copy-cat scenario that would conceivably get their friend (who was being held for a previous murder) out of jail. While dumb, it actually seemed more plausible than the official narrative of trying to instigate a race war.

Why he never actually killed anyone

Conspiracy to commit murder makes him just as guilty as those who did the actual killing. If you know somebody is going to rob a bank and someone gets killed during the robbery, you're guilty of it too even if you are at home during the crime.

not for long, god willing

charles-manson-dead-at-83-11-19-20179-20-pm-pst-exclusive-charles-29123003.png

Back