Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan or Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill or Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway - Which fight are you most excited to watch?

Which fight are you more excited to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's funny is none of the matches matter. Justin should be fighting for a title. Instead Dustin gets a shot. No one wanted to see Alex peirera vs HIll. Olivera should have fought Islam. Trash card.

Hill Vs. Poatan but I am pretty stoked to watch all of em

Oli vs tsar. What a beautiful stylistic matchup I'm super pumped for this scrap

Olivera/Arman

Oliveira vs Arman... AINEC.

Lol at people voting for Justin vs Max, a useless fight, that fucked the LW division, with no purpose.

Max is getting his chin. <WhatItIs>

Charles/Arman is the best blend of high skill, divisional significance, and competitiveness. My only gripe is that I wish it was a 5 rounder.

Gaethje/Max is a matchup that makes no sense. Fun fight for sure, but whats the point? the division will be fked if Max wins.

Hill/Pereira is meh. 2 guys fighting for a belt and neither of them are really the best in the division. This fight will be sloppy af with both guys gassed after the 2nd round if Hill has a willingness to grapple.

1. Tsarukyan vs Oliveira by far - two ultra-talented fighters with elite striking and grappling in their primes. Legitimate debate about who will win and whether it'll be by standup striking, GnP, or sub
  2. Pereira vs Hill - It's Pereira's first title defense, and while he's better than Hill in lots of areas, he's not always the most defensively responsible and Hill has knockout power, chin, and is a southpaw
  3. Gaethje vs Holloway - Honestly I would unmake this fight if I could, I'd rather have Gaethje-Islam and Holloway-Topuria that bad. Even if there would be zero replacement on 300 and we just have one fewer fight on the card, I would absolutely press the magic button to unmake Gaethje-Holloway. Additionally I think Holloway's going to take a career-altering beatdown

Wanted to say Gaethje vs. Max but I know that when the time comes the one to get me on the edge of my seat will by Charles.

1. Max-Gaethje: I think Max has a much better chance than most people think.
2. Charles-Arman: I generally a big fan of matchups between the old guard and new guard.
3. Alex-Hill: Both guys put on fun fights. And a (t)ko seems guaranteed. But the overall skill level is pretty low for a UFC title fight and demonstrates how bad LHW is.
Im with you on your preds except for the last part. I honestly think Hill x Pereira is a good fight. My concern is Hill achilles/rust against Pereira, which can definitely make this fight less competitive than it should be. I believe fully healed Hill can be a threat to Pereira, who Id still give the edge anyways, but not a big one. Semi healed Hill can tag him and end it, yeah, but I honestly believe hes gonna sleep

Back