Charlize Theron Might Leave America To Raise Her Black Children Cause Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
She likely thinks places like Libya is a great place for her children.

These hollywood type live in a fairytale bubble.

She should raise them in her native country. High black population and low crime rate

To be fair she's not wrong that there are certainly less racist places than the US even if there are equally many more racist.

She should move to Zimbabwe, plenty of opportunities for her childrens over there.

Oh, so she's got a movie coming out.

*Yawn*

200.gif

Lol this is fucking insane and it doesn't make sense. Celebrities live in a protected bubble. Her kid is not living in the real world, like the rest of us, so how much racism is a celebrity child facing anyway? And if she is then that only means the Hollywood bubble is rotten.

Last edited:
Just do it. Don't talk about it, do it. Take as many of your Hollywood peers as you can cram into a shipping crate with you. In fact, how about just moving the whole Hollywood industry to Canada or Europe...

I would say a good deal of north western Europe, Canada, New Zealand, etc, not that there isn't racism in those places of course but I'd say less so than in the US.

Homogenous nations are less racist than diverse nations? Give it a few years. Europeans are already starting to freak out and most of the continent is still 90% white.

Why do celebrities always adopt foreign kids? What do they do go there and line them up pick what ones they want? LOL

To be fair she's not wrong that there are certainly less racist places than the US even if there are equally many more racist.

Sorry to break it to you, but the US is probably one of the least racist places in the world.

Just do it. Don't talk about it, do it. Take as many of your Hollywood peers as you can cram into a shipping crate with you. In fact, how about just moving the whole Hollywood industry to Canada or Europe...
Not to Canada, please don't come here! There's a nice little place called Antarctica, you can start a new civilization down there.

Woo! Imagine Kim K moving here to Canada. I bet she’s a Vancouver gal. Good. Close enough for me to go stalking!

Why do celebrities always adopt foreign kids? What do they do go there and line them up pick what ones they want? LOL
Because it's not humanitarian enough to adopt an equally needy kid within your own 1st world country. It's not socially fashionable enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back