Charlize Theron Might Leave America To Raise Her Black Children Cause Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you think she lives in a bubble? half the guys who post here are right wing shit kickers that live in small rural towns full of white people, who go on the internet crying about mexicans and immigrants and vote in fucking lunatics that hurt the rest of the country.

i'd take a good hard fucking look in the mirror before i slap myself on the back bitching/moaning/whinging over what a celebrity does and thinks.

i always love the line "why should we care what a celebrity thinks" coming from 28 year old virgins work part time at a gamestop because they live in a fucking part of the country that still has a fucking gamestop. do this instead - go over to carls' junior / hardee's, shove a bacon burger in your mouth and shut the fuck up for a bit.
Regardless of the written diarrhea you just spewed, that person who lives in a part of the country that still has a GameStop, (not sure why you chose this, every major metropolitan area in America has a GameStop) still has a better view of reality than a celebrity.

Sorry.

She should go home to south africa. I hear they're real inclusive.

Not to Canada, please don't come here! There's a nice little place called Antarctica, you can start a new civilization down there.

I think she'd fit right in Canada.

With a little luck her kid might even get a welcome apology from Trudeau, too !

I thought all these dumb asses were leaving when Trump got elected anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back