Charlo is Canelo's Mandatory?

1) it's a mandatory so it would only matter if they didn't want to do a purse bid but a 75/25 is really the best Charlo could hope for anyways and 2) I don't believe either Charlo have a promoter right now, they let Haymon advise them but they don't have a promoter hence why they haven't been promoted.
As long as Charlo is being advised by Haymon the fight aint happening, didnt DLH had a lawsuit with Haymon?
Canelo has no trouble vacating the WBC belt, its not like he's close with them and that way he can get out of VADA too.
I mean Cotto ruled that division for a year with no alphabets and fighting his handpicked opponents, and didnt seem to matter much.

As long as Charlo is being advised by Haymon the fight aint happening, didnt DLH had a lawsuit with Haymon?
Canelo has no trouble vacating the WBC belt, its not like he's close with them and that way he can get out of VADA too.
I mean Cotto ruled that division for a year with no alphabets and fighting his handpicked opponents, and didnt seem to matter much.
Nonsense. Haymon knows where the $ is and that is with Canelo.

Back