Charlo punking Broner and Davis again

Lol, cliffs: He called Davis a coke snorting crack baby, and threatened to break his nose. Then he called Broner a pussy.

They still rank behind Judah calling Garcia's father a custee, but I liked it.

Chopped and screwed.

I liked the tension in the air after, it was palpable.

Not sure what his beef is but its probably wrong that Charlo is fighting on a Broner undercard. Broner is only a star because his promoters want him to be for some reason.

Jermell is hot headed dude, Jermall got him back on track.

Don't work Jermell, they won't be remembered before long, and you and your bro got a future.

the charlos are starting to grow on me.

Jermell is hot headed dude, Jermall got him back on track.

Don't work Jermell, they won't be remembered before long, and you and your bro got a future.

I love the Charlo's they seem like real guys, no bullshit. Plus I mention my brother a lot on here, he's an Irish twin and that back and forth is reminiscent of many times when one of us was about to do something really stupid and the only reason we didn't was b/c of the other one telling us to "chill out bro."

There's something to be said about those ppl in our lives who can calm us down even when you're very amped up and ready to jump. Jermall has his back and Twin knows it even when Broner and Gervonta are squawking in his face, I can relate obv to a much lesser degree, lol.

I love the Charlo's they seem like real guys, no bullshit. Plus I mention my brother a lot on here, he's an Irish twin and that back and forth is reminiscent of many times when one of us was about to do something really stupid and the only reason we didn't was b/c of the other one telling us to "chill out bro."

There's something to be said about those ppl in our lives who can calm us down even when you're very amped up and ready to jump. Jermall has his back and Twin knows it even when Broner and Gervonta are squawking in his face, I can relate obv to a much lesser degree, lol.

I wish I could relate, me and my Bro just escalated over the years, but to be fair he was diagnosed bi-polar schizophrenic, so I think my bro is more lile Adrien Broner.

I wish I could relate, me and my Bro just escalated over the years, but to be fair he was diagnosed bi-polar schizophrenic, so I think my bro is more lile Adrien Broner.
Sorry to hear, man. That's gotta suck having a guy like AB as a bro.. Bipolar AND schizophrenic can't be easy, one of my best friends went schizo when I was younger and we were never very friendly after, he just wasn't the same. Can only imagine having a brother with that illness. Must be tiring. I had a similar thing with my older brother, he's kind of an asshole but he's several years older than me so we were never all that close to begin with. He did teach me how to throw a nasty curveball tho.

to be honest, he comes across as a bit of a prick.

By that, I mean, his brother is a little bigger, and has a higher KO%.... so he is a bit insecure. He takes that out on guys smaller than him. His brother, who is bigger and stronger, puts him in line right away

It is pretty pathetic really lol.

Back