Cheapest drink YOuve Had This Year

Bballfan123

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What is the cheapest drink you have had this year?

Just went to a bar, saw they had 50c jello shots for the H.S. football game. I was driving around, idk. I ordered 8, they were pretty good. Went to another bar the week before, I ordered 5 Michelob ultras, it was $5.

How much do drinks cost in other countries? This is USA

It's funny that you make this thread tonight. Because I'm currently drunk as shit from a bottle of Seagram's Canadian whiskey that I bought at Costco because I literally calculated which bottle was the cheapest per ounce.

This shit is so bad it came in a plastic bottle and tastes like Listerine.

But my philosophy is to buy the good stuff to drink straight, and the cheapest swill you can find to use in mixed drinks.

Well I'm out if the good stuff so I'm forced to drink this shite. And I have to mix with Coke just to make he palatable.

It's funny that you make this thread tonight. Because I'm currently drunk as shit from a bottle of Seagram's Canadian whiskey that I bought at Costco because I literally calculated which bottle was the cheapest per ounce.

But my philosophy is to buy the good stuff to drink straight, and the cheapest swill you can find to use in mixed drinks.

Well I'm out if the good stuff so I'm forced to drink this shite. And I have to mix with Coke just to make he palatable.
I have had cheaper come to Ohio mi amige, the alcohol is cheaper than the store. We have 50 cent bud lights at certain bars

Last edited:

And 50 cent Leinenkugel's ;)

What is the cheapest drink you have had this year?

Just went to a bar, saw they had 50c jello shots for the H.S. football game. I was driving around, idk. I ordered 8, they were pretty good. Went to another bar the week before, I ordered 5 Michelob ultras, it was $5.

How much do drinks cost in other countries? This is USA

Wow both those prices are low. I guess like $7 pitchers but never deals like yours.

Wow both those prices are low. I guess like $7 pitchers but never deals like yours.
I know a bar that serves $7 pitchers of vodka/whiskey. its about 20 shots. youll get fucked up i drank one once i flushed my socks down the toilet. then i called the maintenace man. he pulled this poop covered sock out of the toilet and i was like i dont know.

11/10

As a comedian who doesn’t make a whole lot of money, I tend to only drink at venues when the drinks are free for me, and then use my money on a tip for the staff. However the bar I used to regular would do $1.50 domestics, and that was my shit.

Free. I stole some vodka out of my moms Tito’s bottle and replaced it with water. I don’t think she will know. The perfect crime.

Back