Check Mate, Dana... ( Golden Boy MMA )

dembones22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it appears that boxing promoter and part time cosplay enthusiast Oscar De La Hoya is considering starting a MMA promotion in addition to his successful boxing promotion.

And who is he in talks with to jump on in this endeavor ? Oh, just Charles " The Ice Man " Liddell !!

Zuffa Boxing ?? CHECK MATE DANE'R !!

<{danayeah}>THOUGHTS ??

Interesting. I wonder how the contracts will be structured.

Yes, because getting washed up Chuck is better than having prime Chuck for many years.
Smart scouting there Oscar!

Here's a check, mate.

UFC1.JPG

Last edited:
Interesting. I wonder how the contracts will be structured.

It's not that far yet. I for one would like to see boxing and MMA matches on the same card. I am a fan of both and they compete in a ring pride style. I'm tired of having to pick between MMA and boxing. Put them both on the same card !

<mma4> .

So it appears that boxing promoter and part time cosplay enthusiast Oscar De La Hoya is considering starting a MMA promotion in addition to his successful boxing promotion.

And who is he in talks with to jump on in this endeavor ? Oh, just Charles " The Ice Man " Liddell !!

Zuffa Boxing ?? CHECK MATE DANE'R !!

<{danayeah}>THOUGHTS ??

Let's be real, would be fun to see but the fighters are going to go where the money's at.

How is the creation of a new MMA promotion "check-mate" for Dana White? Do you know what "check-mate" means?

Chuck better watch out or Dana will revoke his prestigious UFC HALL OF FAME honors!

Ask Golden Boy fighter Saul Canelo Alvarez where the money is at ??

canelo.png

<Dana05> .

Oh c'mon now. We're talking about full cards and bringing the best from the top org in the sport. How much $$ do you think that is?

Yay........ let's have MMA devolve into a sport where the best only fight the best after many many years and bullshit negotiations first ...... n tbey mean while fight only fights tbey know they win in between. We should welcome Oscar to mma as this is what we really want right?

Idiots hate Dana ...... yeah he is a pos as,a person but...... Dana is tbe reason we get the fights we get..

Oh c'mon now. We're talking about full cards and bringing the best from the top org in the sport. How much $$ do you think that is?

He's looking to discover talent and acquire key free agents like Chuck Liddell or similar drawing power.

I think Chuck Would draw more than say a Fedor, but that's just my opinion.

Back