Check out how ugly the new Silverado is

GOAT truck aesthetics:

Jeep Kaiser
other-makes-1967-kaiser-jeep-military-truck-m715-restored-1.jpg

Dodge Power Wagon
dodge_power_wagon_1947_gasoline_1947_dodge_power_wagon_full_original_restoration_4060127524755497915.jpg

SUV honorable mention Ford Bronco
1966_bronco.jpg

Dat Power Wagon....
<datassdom>

Looks like something a belligerent baby boomer urban redneck would like to drive.

Youre a Texans right? should see the one i looked at ;)

can fire a dm if you want

No, Chicagoland area -that’s another reason I’m thinking of going newer. Not that I’d drive a badass car in the shitty conditions (I have a couple daily drivers for that) but the weather changes and long storage periods still take their toll on the older stuff and it’s pretty consistent upkeep at this point. Agian, I may still turn around and grab another classic, but I’m not sure at this point.

It’s one of those ‘good problems to have’ tho as most people will never get to own a dream car (mine was the 70 Chevelle SS) they can use as collateral towards another nice purchase. I’m not wealthy or anything like that, but I am good with my finances and I do ok for myself salary wise so another purchase isn’t going to be a big deal. It just has to be the right car.

K5 Blazer is badass. What my pops drove.

What about overseas? I've always liked the Land Rover D90.
8873.jpg

Benz Unimog
1519753783f903cb8263151918548565ef66e7dff9f9876RT-FRT-Corner-3-1-940x622.jpg

Defenders look rad, but they suck ass in real life if you don't have a massive logistical tail to back you up.

Land Cruiser 70-series is where it's at.

TROOPY.jpg

I've had all three types if vehicles in my fleets and Land Cruiser 70s are >>>> Defenders for general purpose use.

Unimogs are in a class all their own.

Holy fook the new truck is ugly.
And the ugliest thig of all is that the front looks all modern, and the side is you 20 y.o. truck. If you do a complete overhaul, dont stopdont stop at one side.

All new trucks look pretty much the same to me.

My friend has one of these for a daily driver and I think it looks pretty cool... It tops out at 80 kmph which is pretty funny.

220px-Pinzgauer_VS_204vbr_vatrogasci.jpg

ioiy9sfpuwb7azolvtr3.jpg

fhubwbjxls7kdf4qedsb.jpg

Holy fuck this thing is ugly. Even uglier than the new Camaro refresh:
2019-chevy-camaro-video.jpg

Considering how everyone in America (including the president) hates GM right now, they're doing themselves no favors with this atrocious new design motif. And because the Silverado is their most important car, they can't afford to fuck it up like this.

Yeah . . . that new design is horrible.

Holy shit that's uglier than the new Nissan Titan Cummings one.

Ha . . . I sold a 2010 GMC Sierra and bought a 2017 Nissan Titan SV . . . took a little while to get used to the look, but I really like it now.

Still like the look of the Sierras though . . .

They released the upper trim High Country and it looks a little better
2020-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500HD-HighCountry-011-1024x594.jpg

If I was in the market for a heavy duty though it's hard to beat the Ford Super Duty

I feel like that Silverado certainly isn’t my favorite of all time or anything, but not horrible either. The Camaro looks hideous to me though.

Because black hides the cavernous gape of a front end, which is Chevy's current "design language".
lxve2hl9.jpg

yep, that front end is taller than the typical manlet as seen in this 1:1 scale comparison.

That shit's ugly AF. Glad I'm not into trucks.

I have an average size dick, so I'm getting the new Rav4 as soon as it comes out next month.

RAV4-2018-NOT-UK-SPEC-10.jpg

That shit's ugly AF. Glad I'm not into trucks.

I have an average size dick, so I'm getting the new Rav4 as soon as it comes out next month.

RAV4-2018-NOT-UK-SPEC-10.jpg
that's a decent looking crossover because it borrows the design of the Tacoma. But it's still a soccer mom car. Actually not even, it's the official car of the daughter of soccer moms. Save a little more and buy a used 4Runner instead.

I always thought American cars looked off, with the exception of some muscle cars--they look tough. Different styling aesthetics.

Looks like a fucking transformer. Every design post 2013 has been shit. The Raptor is leading the clubhouse in the looks department right now.

Back