Check out my Gaming Setup and Game Room Construction

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Whats up sherbros. I just started building a soundproof gaming/recording room and got some new equipment set up to keep making videos. In the past I have been having to use the twitch app to make videos so they were low quality and finally got a 1080p 60 fps Video Capture Device and a pretty good microphone.

Anyways my setup is more of a realistic setup than what some people seem to show because I can do the exact same video editing on a 10 year old computer as someone with a brand new gaming rig.

Feel free to subscribe! ;)

Last edited:
Pretty cool. Will you get a good computer/gaming chair? I always wanted something like this to try and stream, but it is all expensive.. consoles, good computer for gaming.. maybe one day.

Pretty cool. Will you get a good computer/gaming chair? I always wanted something like this to try and stream, but it is all expensive.. consoles, good computer for gaming.. maybe one day.

I will be on the lookout for one. The chair is the most important part. My current chair sucks because the cord gets caught in the armrests because my headset has a cord, my headset also has another cord if i want to stream xbox one chat to my pc, and then my controller has a cord if it needs to charge up.

I will probably end up finding one at a garage sale, i see them all the time

that active shooter is everywhere.

and OP, wtf? why is your console better than your computers? hahaha

that active shooter is everywhere.

and OP, wtf? why is your console better than your computers? hahaha

never needed another computer yet. i dont play PC games because i am over the age of 12 and all of my computers work perfectly fine

never needed another computer yet. i dont play PC games because i am over the age of 12 and all of my computers work perfectly fine

weird, i don't recall the pc gaming market being dominated by 8-11 year olds.

You're "bragging" about your gaming room, new video recording setup, etc. but think that PC gaming is for children?

You're "bragging" about your gaming room, new video recording setup, etc. but think that PC gaming is for children?
read my OP. I never bragged about anything. I said I have a more realistic setup than what you see other people showing off and I accomplish the same thing without needing to spend thousands of dollars. If that is bragging then I guess i am bragging.

Don't get so butthurt man and go play your PC

itt:

clueless "gamer" guy makes video about how he plays xbox in a small basement and asks for subscribers... on sherdog.

not only is the video not anywhere near 1080, the place looks like a dump and has got tiny crappy monitors for even the consoles

read my OP. I never bragged about anything. I said I have a more realistic setup than what you see other people showing off and I accomplish the same thing without needing to spend thousands of dollars. If that is bragging then I guess i am bragging.
That is literally bragging, lol...

I hope this is an attempt at humour?

Great start on setting up a successful channel by alienating people straight of the bat.. congrats ..

I get the vide that becoming successful in this area .. gaming .. is a lot about being social and making friends etc.. why don't you try that. Good luck

Anyways my setup is more of a realistic setup than what some people seem to show because I can do the exact same video editing on a 10 year old computer as someone with a brand new gaming rig.

Feel free to subscribe! ;)

Huh?

Its more realistic 'because you can do the same editing' ?? How does that make it more realistic? Just wtf are you talking about?

Video is way too long and shaky, making me feel sick :(

Make that camera smoother and do some actual editing of the video.

You've got plenty of toy figurines to say you're over the age of 12.

Great setup TS, never mind these jealous PC Peasants. Their shitty PCs could never handle the new God Of War that's why they don't have it.

weird, i don't recall the pc gaming market being dominated by 8-11 year olds.
I remember my kids arguing about amd and nvidia when they were that age. Don't get me started on their processor preferences. Can't wait for them to grow up and play consoles and/or get a job at walmart.

Back